I'm just fat!!

Options
2»

Replies

• outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Great title. It had me cracking up. Great job!
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weightloss success! That's awesome, what a great feeling. We are all very proud of you and can't wait until you reach your next milestone.:wink:

Carrie
  • klthomas59
    klthomas59 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    congrats- give yourself a pat on the back for me
  • grnqueen
    grnqueen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Like so many other, I can't wait to reach that stage !
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    yay! good job, girl!!!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! i can't wait to be "just fat!!!" :)
  • AMYMMAT
    Options
    That's wonderful, just joined this site a few days ago, got 3 friends to join with me. We are all working to lose weight. I guess I should do my BMI, I sure I will be more then just "fat", goody another goal. I quit smoking 3 weeks ago, and thought I better get on track with my weight because I certainly didn't need to put on more weight while I'm trying to get over the hump of no smoking. So thought what a way to keep me busy, work out and lose weight while I get over the cig's cravings.

Good job on your side - hope I follow you soon.
  • 100poundstogo
    100poundstogo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    kudos to you. I feel that way but keep trying to speak positively...I cant wait to get under 30 myself. keep up the good work:flowerforyou:
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the great work! You are inspiration to A LOT of people.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! What a milestone!! I have 13 more pounds to go before I join you. Save a seat in the "overweight" bmi section for me!! :bigsmile:
  • green83eyes
    green83eyes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That is so awesome!! I really like your mindset of not dieting to lose weight, but to have a healthier overall lifestyle...kudos to you!!
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    Great work!!! Keep it up!!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    THAT IS GREAT!!

I am still teetering in the obesity BMI area. I actually got serious about my weight loss January 1 so I am patiently, and not so haha, waiting for those 5 pounds to knock me into just overweight... then I'll be eagerly awaiting "normal"
  • TealStar13
    Options
    That is amazing. I'm so happy for you! :) I wish you the best in the rest of your journey. We are all here for you.
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful, just joined this site a few days ago, got 3 friends to join with me. We are all working to lose weight. I guess I should do my BMI, I sure I will be more then just "fat", goody another goal. I quit smoking 3 weeks ago, and thought I better get on track with my weight because I certainly didn't need to put on more weight while I'm trying to get over the hump of no smoking. So thought what a way to keep me busy, work out and lose weight while I get over the cig's cravings.

Good job on your side - hope I follow you soon.

I wish you lots of luck and you made a great choice to joi this site to help you thru the smoker to non-smoker transition! I was a little overweight beore I quit smoking but when I quit smoking was when I really started gaining the extra weight. Not trying to discourage you from quitting, just reminding you to be careful and aware of what you are substituting cigarettes with!!:)
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    good for you. i still have 0.5 lb to lose before i i reach the fat phase instead of obese. can`t wait.
  • Lisamariemlt
    Lisamariemlt Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    way to go
    that's inspiration for me
    I just started today
    and your post was the first I've read and commented to
    congrats
  • chaugberg
    chaugberg Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!