My husband comes home from training in 44 days...

Options
:smile: I have a daughter who is 8 1/2 months old and I have lost 28lbs since I had her...My husband has been training in the air force since July 24th and I have lost 16lbs since he left and he is comming home December 20th and I want to loose another 17lbs by the time he gets home, because that is the weight I was when we started dating.

Replies

• ginnys
    Options
    :smile: I have a daughter who is 8 1/2 months old and I have lost 28lbs since I had her...My husband has been training in the air force since July 24th and I have lost 16lbs since he left and he is comming home December 20th and I want to loose another 17lbs by the time he gets home, because that is the weight I was when we started dating.
  • Najah5150
    Options
    All it takes is motivation, determination and DISCIPLINE! You will reach your goal if you try hard enough.

I will keep my fingers crossed for ya:happy: ,
    Naj:wink:
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm with you girl! Great job so far. I have 12 to go before December 27 (my 10 year anniversary) already lost 11. So keep in touch and lets keep motivated:wink:
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Keep going!

My boyfriend has been out of the country since January 8th & is coming home on December 22nd! I hope your reunion is as sweet as ours!
  • RACHEALMARIE
    Options
    My husband comes home from overseas in a few months! Good luck! You can do it!
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us!
  • reneejodobbs
    Options
    Keep up the great work. You can do it. And thank your husband for his duties!!!!