Guys and 30 Day Shred

BobbyDaniel
BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,459 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Have any guys done Jillian's 30 Day Shred workouts and if so, how did it work out for you?

Replies

• barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Hi, I have done the 30 day shred a couple of times and here are the results after the first time.........hope this helps !!!

My start weight at mfp and also my heaviest on 1/12/10 was 164.5 pounds

Weight at start of shred ......154 pounds
    Weight at end of 30 days....147 pounds ........ 7 pounds lost

Bust ...................37 ..........................................................35......Minus 2"
    Waist................. 29 ..........................................................26.5...Minus 2.5"
    Belly Button ..... 34 ..........................................................30 .....Minus 4"
    Hips .................. 37 ..........................................................34 .....Minus 3"
    Saddle Bags ..... 44 ..........................................................40.5 ..Minus 3.5
    Left Thigh.......... 24 ..........................................................22......Minus 2"
    Right Thigh ....... 24 ..........................................................21.5...Minus 2.5
    Left Calf ............ 16 ..........................................................15......Minus 1"
    Right Calf ......... 15.5 ........................................................14.5 ..Minus 1"
    Left Arm ............12 ...........................................................11 .....Minus 1"
    Right Arm ..........12.5 ........................................................11.5...Minus 1"

Total inches lost on 30 day shred is ...23.5

I think the shred was great and I continued to lose weight and inches and i"m now at 119 pounds
    Good Luck !!!!
  • My boyfriend does the 30 Day Shred with me and loves it! He just started but it has helped his motivation :smile:
This discussion has been closed.