Introducing myself

Options
Hi, Fitness pal Friends let me introduce myself. my name is Lisa but my user name on here is cohalo, I am a mother of two kids 6 and 7. My neighbors get on here pretty regularly and have encouraged me to do so. Today i went to Curves and worked out for the first time and feel great. I weigh the same as last January i found out only half a pound more. My goal is to keep working out and cutting down on how much i eat and some of what i eat and i would like to l.lose 60 pounds.

Replies

• monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    welcome... this is a great site... lots of support on here... feel free to add me as a friend if youd like
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa.
    Good luck. and welcome
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: This site it great and every one here is a wonderful support! Keep up the good work and use this site...you will see weight loss :smile: If you run out of ideas on food look at others food diaries, that helps me!
    Good luck and if you need a friend feel free to add me.
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! You'll find a lot of encouraging people on here. This has become my new Facebook lol. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • MsTrudy66
    MsTrudy66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAY LISAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! You made it!! Just check in here every day, track your food and exercise, and just keep at it. We are all here for feedback and support. We are all in this together. The biggest thing is that you REALLY have to want to get healthy and make a change in your life. You can do it!!
  • misty1208
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! You'll find a lot of encouraging people on here. This has become my new Facebook lol. Feel free to add me :smile:

Haha! Mine too! We need a like button over here!