Here are two of my favorites:

1. The 99 Workout

First, you start off by doing

1. 99 jumping jacks
2. 99 sit ups
3. 99 second wall sits
4. 99 leg lifts
5. 9 push ups
Then you basically do the same thing with the following numbers: 88, 77, 66, 55, 44, 33, 22 and when you get to 11 you're supposed to run for eleven minutes, but I think that's a little much (for me at least) and I just repeat the process with 11.

2. The Worlds Fastest Workout!

This is kind of an interval training kind of thing. It involves 20 second intervals of vigorous exercize, ten seconds of rest, and you do this for four minutes. The exercises are as follows:
20 seconds of squat thrusts
10 second rest
20 second mountain climbers
10 second rest
20 second high knees
10 second rest
20 second jumping jacks
10 second rest

then you repeat it once more, and it all adds up to about 4 minutes and 5 seconds. This workout is supposed to really quicken your metabolism, but I'm not sure if it actually does. All I know is it got my heart rate up to 168 in 4 minutes! I usually do this once or twice a day.

Now, what are your favorites? :)

Replies

• dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Thanks for sharing. I LOVE the 99 routine... I've never seen anything like that, but I'll definitely try it out.

I would share some, but even routines that I make up are just rip-offs of workouts from bodyrock.tv (it's a website). It has TONS of home workout ideas.

Besides those, I'll sometimes tune to my favorite show on hulu or youtube and just do my own repetitive aerobics routine (pretend jump-rope, jumping jacks, scissors, high knees, etc.) while watching it.... haha, epic laziness.
  • Thanks for sharing. I LOVE the 99 routine... I've never seen anything like that, but I'll definitely try it out.

I would share some, but even routines that I make up are just rip-offs of workouts from bodyrock.tv (it's a website). It has TONS of home workout ideas.

Besides those, I'll sometimes tune to my favorite show on hulu or youtube and just do my own repetitive aerobics routine (pretend jump-rope, jumping jacks, scissors, high knees, etc.) while watching it.... haha, epic laziness.

Yeah, the 99 workout is AWESOME. My abs are still sore and I did it on wednesday last! haha. Thanks, I'll have to check out that website, thanks!
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Ive been using the xbox kinnect "biggest loser" workout, i tend to use the boxing mode.
This discussion has been closed.