Running Question for the Ladies - Maybe TMI

♥jewelchristian♥
♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I have just started doing the C25K. I notice that when I am doing my running intervals I become fairly wet and aroused :blushing: Is this normal, or I am I doing something either really wrong or really right :happy:

Thanks for your input!

Replies

• jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    What the heck are you doing.... I WANT TO DO IT TOO!!! Lol, sorry never had that problem or have seen it on the boards.
  • LettyM62
    LettyM62 Posts: 130 Member
    Check the inseam of your running pants....they may be causing friction. Sorry, it's all I can say! :blushing:
  • sarahTV
    sarahTV Posts: 65 Member
    Well, I certainly do not get aroused, but I get moist..I just chalk it up to sweat and friction. What type of panties/pants are you wearing? If they're too tight I guess the friction could be bothering you, try switching to loose shorts. Also, the type of panties you wear can affect the 'wetness', aim for pure cotton, nothing with spandex that will trap moisture down there.

I'm a little confused about the 'arousal' part, but if you're happy about it, that's cool.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    :devil: never had that problem,but hey go with it!!!!
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    It could just be blood flow. I find the same thing when I lift heavy weights.
  • gina205
    gina205 Posts: 74 Member
    I think I'll take up running too!
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    It could just be blood flow. I find the same thing when I lift heavy weights.

^This.... increased blood flow and endorphin release...... it's more common than you might think :bigsmile: :devil:
  • gina205
    gina205 Posts: 74 Member
    I was wondering if you had this happen to you before?
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    I've had it happen a couple of times when running. I think I'll keep it up :devil:
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Oh my, I've not had this yet but since I've just started the programme I'm looking forward to it.
    :laugh:

I do get a sense of euphoria when I've been working really hard though.
  • This happens to me when I go bike riding.
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Great motivation to keep running- don't change a thing.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    I've been running since the end of 2006 and never had this "problem" :grumble:

(I always miss out on all the good stuff)
    :tongue:
  • If that were the case, I might enjoy running.

Can I be you!?
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Well, I certainly do not get aroused, but I get moist..I just chalk it up to sweat and friction. What type of panties/pants are you wearing? If they're too tight I guess the friction could be bothering you, try switching to loose shorts. Also, the type of panties you wear can affect the 'wetness', aim for pure cotton, nothing with spandex that will trap moisture down there.

I'm a little confused about the 'arousal' part, but if you're happy about it, that's cool.

Seamless cotton panties and fairly loose yoga pants. Might have something to do with the jewellery I have down there, causing extra friction!
This discussion has been closed.