Tell me about Turbo Jam

Options
I have been doing Zumba at home on DVD since mid-July and it has helped me gain so much stamina and has toned my body. I then added Kettleworx in late October. It has helped me gain some muscle and have actual muscle tone. I love both of them, but I have been searching for change just to keep things interesting. I tried 30 Day Shred, but it was not a good fit for me. I began to have knee and hip problems and I was not having fun.

I happened to catch the informercial for Turbo Jam (or was it Turbo Fire?) this moring while I was sitting on the couch nursing a very sore throat. It looked like a lot of fun, but challenging. It is also a little pricey, but you get a lot for what you pay. I just need to know if it is worth the price. I really want to see the results that the infomercial depicted.

Any information is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Replies

• dnostergard
    Options
    Turbo Fire is the sequel to Turbo Jam. I love Turbo Jam! It combines punching and kicking with dance. It builds on itself, so you learn one new move at a time. The Turbo Jam Fat Burner workout is 30 minutes long, but it is intense! Great for sneaking in a quick workout. The music is really good and very motivating. The instructor, Chalene, is awesome and she incorporates all fitness levels in her workouts. There is always a low impact option. I would totally recommend it, especially if you loved Zumba. Hope this helps!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is the sequel to Turbo Jam. I love Turbo Jam! It combines punching and kicking with dance. It builds on itself, so you learn one new move at a time. The Turbo Jam Fat Burner workout is 30 minutes long, but it is intense! Great for sneaking in a quick workout. The music is really good and very motivating. The instructor, Chalene, is awesome and she incorporates all fitness levels in her workouts. There is always a low impact option. I would totally recommend it, especially if you loved Zumba. Hope this helps!

It does, thanks! I would love to hear from more people! Feel free to join in!
  • JANROSE828
    Options
    I do Turbo Fire. and Love it.. but it is a few steps up from Zumba and even Turbo Jam. It is a very fast pace and more like the Aerobic Classes from back in the 80s.. Very fast, alot of jumping.. they do have a modifier in case you want to take it at a lower intensity..