Slim in 6 on YT?

ElizabethSami
ElizabethSami Posts: 67
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
so i was browsing youtube for some wokrout videos and came across Slim in 6, they had Start it up, Ramp it up, Burn it up etc. i was wondering if anyone can tell me how long you do each phase. The person also had these bonus dvds that came along with the Slim like the cardio, sculpting, streghing(sp) when should i do these. Iam unable to buy the set for myself right now and wanted to take advantage of the nice person that was kind enough to upload it all on YT.

TIA

Replies

• Charrisse
    Charrisse Posts: 163
    I LOVE SI6. I used start it up for 3 days - went to ramp it up and I did that till it started feeling easier - litterally took about a month, then went to BIU - which never got easy and was hard to get through! It does transform your body and get results. The musoc drives me nuts - I always turned it down and put my own music on :)
    Enjoy!
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    I have the whole set and they average like 47 mins give or take..Sometimes thats to long for me So I do Jillian 30 DS..I like them I use them when I need a change :wink: The start it up is good but ramp it up is just right for me.. The burn it up kills me sometimes.. But they are effective
This discussion has been closed.