Help!

Options
ok well I used to eat 700-1000 calories a day and then I got a reality check to eat 1200 so will I gain weight since I'm eating a little more

Replies

• sabrads
    sabrads Posts: 152
    Options
    If you are eating less calories then you Base Metabolic Rate then you can switch your metabolism in to starvation mode where it will slow it down. Eating more calories can kick start it back into normal mode so you may use more calories per day and start to loose weight.
  • natalia994
    natalia994 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    If you are eating less calories then you Base Metabolic Rate then you can switch your metabolism in to starvation mode where it will slow it down. Eating more calories can kick start it back into normal mode so you may use more calories per day and start to loose weight.
    Yes I know I thought eating less was good but it's bad so now I'm starting it back eating a well balanced meals 5-6 meals a day and 1200.calories so I won't gain weigt and keep loosing right?
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    Yes I know I thought eating less was good but it's bad so now I'm starting it back eating a well balanced meals 5-6 meals a day and 1200.calories so I won't gain weigt and keep loosing right?

You might gain a little weight initally because your body was being starved but as soon it starts to regulate your pounds will begin to start to fall off.
  • natalia994
    Options

You might gain a little weight initally because your body was being starved but as soon it starts to regulate your pounds will begin to start to fall off.
    Ok but not alot and how long will it take
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    It all depends on your diet and exercise there is not "set" amount or time.
  • natalia994
    Options
    It all depends on your diet and exercise there is not "set" amount or time.
    Oh ok I hope it's not alot cuz Im eating 1200 and 400 cal of excersise