Hi all!

Options
Just entered my first food diary and tbh i can see where this app on my iphone is a great help I can se my mistakes already!!

great idea to have a forum linked to an app on the iphone .....and I hope you all add me so we can nag ,encourage and cadgole to get moving that *kitten*!
:bigsmile:

Replies

• eastofwku
    Options
    Howdy! I just ate some chocolate chip pancakes...and they were INCREDIBLE!!!
  • DeAunte
    Options
    Hello. my name is DeAunte aka Dee Dee. Tomorrow will be one week on myfitnesspal and it's been a great tool for me. Ran 16 miles this week and stayed under my daily allowed calories. Lost 2 pounts and hope to lose 2 more next week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    thought I would jump in here and say hello lol - your great as you are but look forward to losing the weight together (just need to convince you to be my gym buddy now!)
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    lol im going i promise! hi to everyone else. and if your wondering how lynz knows me...she is my housemate and best friend. we had waayyy too many takeouts in the last coupleof years and its all going to change!
  • miranda_kay83
    Options
    Yes they were. Now I must clean the house for 2.3 hours to work it off!