Small yet exciting Success

Options
So about two weeks ago I was complaining to my boyfriend about ho loose my work pants are and that I need to get some new ones. He told me they looked fine, comfortabe (they don't I am starting to swim in them at this point) and told me to just put on a belt. Not having one he offered to let me use one of his. I just laughed and said yeah right let me show you how much that's not even possible. But to my surprise when I went and got one of his belts it fit! I was super excited. it was a little snug but I could just get it fastened on the first belt hole. Well today when I was getting ready for work I went to put his belt on and it went to the second hole! Not only that but these pants are so big I don't even have to unbutton them to pull them down.

:heart: it!

Replies

• DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I lovewhen the belts holes keep receding!
    Dont go saggin' now!
    D
  • girl_brett
    girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That's a great accomplishment! That should start for me soon! LOL Keep up the hard work!
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Its a lush feeling when you can do the belt up an extra hole :)
  • marber
    marber Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have had the same belt for 2 years and I love it when I have to have new holes made in it. I am up to 4 extra holes so far and it is a reminder of how far I have come all ready.
  • blueymo
    blueymo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Best feeling in the World! I know that I'm excited because the belt I bought for work in August is now too big even on the smallest hole! So, here's to "downsizing"! congrats and keep up the GREAT work!
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    What a great feeling! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!