Started Yesterday

jaydedfaery
jaydedfaery Posts: 26
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello,

My name is bridget. I started yesterday morning and I already lost 2lbs. Not even sure how that one happened but 2lbs is 2lbs.

Replies

• Hello,

My name is bridget. I started yesterday morning and I already lost 2lbs. Not even sure how that one happened but 2lbs is 2lbs.
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome ...
    You have made it to the neates weight loss sight on the internet:happy: . There are a couple of things you might want to read, like newbies read me 2nd adition (from Banks) it has like what to expect and eating your exercise calories. For recepies we have those in the forums and there are lots of Ideas on the internet.
    If you have questions, need support, advise or you just need to vent ,were here for each other. You will notice were all a big cyber family and this place can become addictive. I love all the fun were having here and the success stories are inspirational.
    Here's to loosing it:drinker:
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    :wink: Congratulations on the 2lbs gone, that is awesome. I love this sight, it is so easy to use. I have been telling everyone I know about it so they too can get fit and healthy. I hope your scale is like mine at home, I can step on it and have lost :happy: and not even a second later step on it again and have gained :frown: . I think it is time for a new one! :bigsmile:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Welcome. I noticed you are from Alabama. I am too. I am in Opelika/Auburn area. Where are you located?
This discussion has been closed.