Bouncing belly fat

Options
2»

Replies

• 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Let your fat wiggy! Nothing to be ashamed of!

Nothing to be ashamed of, definitely. But can be painful.

And forgot to add my suggestion! Girdles aren't as uncomfortable as you may think. They don't have to be super tight to do the job.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I have some Danskin tanks that have built in shelf bras that I wear. They have spandex built in, so they suck me in some. So, I wear a sports bra, the tank and then a top. I got them at Walmart, they're not very expensive and wash and wear well.
  • susie3g
    susie3g Posts: 267
    Options
    Thank you SO much for asking this! I was just talking to someone about this yesterday how it hurts to jump up and down because of the belly fat.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    A simple compression garment should be all you need to make you more comfortable. I like the Danskin idea - also Champion at Target is quite affordable and they have some great compression gear. At least they did the last time I checked.
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I wear really high wasted high control underware and it works and treat. Holds everything dead in place. You can get them that come just above your navel or you can get them all the way up to just under your bra. I have tried both. Prefer the shorter of the two.