Absolutley amazing!! You look great, be proud of your new self!!! :D
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Well done! You do look great as all the others have said. :wink:
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :happy:
    Great job man! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you weight when you first started? We look about the same starting size. I started about about 280 with about 29% body fat. Down to about 267 now. I'd like to drop to 240 by the end of round 1. (Currently just finished week 2) Then by the end of round 2 be down around 200-210. Still a long ways to go for me!

I'm 40 years old, 6'2", with a medium frame. On Sept 4th, 2010 I weighed 210 pounds with ~30.5% Body Fat, on Nov 1st (Day 1 of P90X) I weighed 196 pounds with ~26.5% body fat, on Day 90 I weighed 179 pounds with ~20.5% body fat. Between Sept 4th and Nov 1st, there wasn't much visible difference, the greatest visual change happened after I started P90X on Nov 1st.

I'll also be posting a Blog on this site later today with all sorts of numbers.
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    amazing congrats!!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :happy:
    Great job man! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you weight when you first started? We look about the same starting size. I started about about 280 with about 29% body fat. Down to about 267 now. I'd like to drop to 240 by the end of round 1. (Currently just finished week 2) Then by the end of round 2 be down around 200-210. Still a long ways to go for me!

I'm 40 years old, 6'2", with a medium frame. On Sept 4th, 2010 I weighed 210 pounds with ~30.5% Body Fat, on Nov 1st (Day 1 of P90X) I weighed 196 pounds with ~26.5% body fat, on Day 90 I weighed 179 pounds with ~20.5% body fat. Between Sept 4th and Nov 1st, there wasn't much visible difference, the greatest visual change happened after I started P90X on Nov 1st.

I'll also be posting a Blog on this site later today with all sorts of numbers.

Alright man thanks! I'll be sure to check it that out. And again, great job! Results like yours, and the other 100 I see really helps push me to bring those last couple reps.
  • FabulousGia
    Options
    You lost your baby?!

Just kidding. GREAT job! Congratulations :-0).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!