February Challenge!

Options

Replies

• courtrptr13
    Options
    I'm in! I would like to lose 10 lbs during February. I weigh myself on Mondays, so I'll post my weight then.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I started off great at the beginning of January but have let myself get lax already! I am scheduled for laparoscopic surgery on Feb 4 and expect to be off work for 2 weeks. I don't want that to be an excuse to let me get lazy about losing weight! I may not be able to exercise for a few days, but there is NO reason why I can't eat healthy! I have lost 6 lbs so far, I would love to have 15 off by the end of February, that's another 9 lbs. Any more than that would be fabulous, but 15 would be a great way for me to really be back on track to stay!
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I would love to lose 10 lbs by the end of Feb!
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    P.S. ... How do I post my stats that show up in green on people's posts?
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Click the Signature button and you can add whatever you'd like to share with everyone when you post in the message boards.
  • ChristineM1953
    ChristineM1953 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I will take the challenge! I am currently 252 and would like to weigh 240 by the end of Febrauary - a loss of 12#.
  • DTetz
    DTetz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'll start monday because that my weigh in date... but as of today I was 168... so 15 pounds down for me would be about 153
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to loose 10 lbs by the end of Feb.
  • Tracie65
    Options
    wow! so many people are up for the challenge!!! Good luck to everyone, don't forget to pick your start date and keep everyone posted on your progress!! We will post our updates here, can't wait to see how everyone does!!!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I'm in.....CW 166 feb 28th I want to be158
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I will start Monday (my weigh in day). I challenge myself to lose 13 pounds by the end of Feb. I am currently 198, so that would have me at 185. Good luck to all.
  • Tracie65
    Options
    Anyone else interested in a challenge!? We can use all the motivation we can get!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! I challenge myself to loose at least 10 lbs by the end of Feb.
    My weigh-in day is Friday mornings......
    Good Luck to everyone! :happy:
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'd like to be 180-185lbs by the end of Feb. I've been pretty lax as of late as well. I'm currently196lbs
  • DenShort
    Options
    In for deffo - had a bit of a staganant week so need some motivation!

I'm going to aim for 10lbs in Feb weighing in on Mondays, 4x30mis of exercise a week and 100% days!

Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone! :)
  • 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! I am currently 158 and would love to be 149. I am going on vacation on Feb. 25th, so I will have to end mine a little early. I will add you. Yay!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sdornbush
    Options
    I'm with you on this one! I am currently at 136.5 and would love to see 130 by the end of February! We can do it if we all stick together!
  • Crazyjro
    Crazyjro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i would love to be part of a challenge it will be my first! all i want is to be in the 130's again!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Also joining in - I'm aiming for 11 lbs lost by March 1st, from 223 to 212 :)