Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's Kickin' Your Behind Right Now?

Yea, I'm just curious as to what the popular workouts are now & what your favorites are. Care to share?

I'm doing ChaLEAN Extreme & while it's not ALWAYS my favorite, I'm going to finish it. (Chalene's seriously motivational, just sometimes - it's hard. LMHO!)

Replies

• dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Right now I'm doing Hip Hop Abs with Shaun T... in a couple weeks I'll be starting Insanity with Shaun T... I know there are a few other 'popular' ones out there... I just can't think of what they are called lol
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    I am currently doing a 30 Day EA Sports Active workout for Wii. It is a very good workout. It will kick your butt.
  • bjmk19047
    bjmk19047 Posts: 123
    I'm doing the Zumba DVDs right now. I love Zumba!
  • les mills programs! BODYPUMP, BODYJAM, BODYCOMBAT, BODYSTEP...love them all! but if it's a** kicking you're looking for, can't go past BODYCOMBAT!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    I'm just finishing the 30 day shred. Tomorrow is my last day. When I started it I was stiff & sore for days.
  • HW2Hottie
    HW2Hottie Posts: 100
    les mills programs! BODYPUMP, BODYJAM, BODYCOMBAT, BODYSTEP...love them all! but if it's a** kicking you're looking for, can't go past BODYCOMBAT!

Love them love them!!

Have you tried Body Attack or RPM? They will burn you bad!