Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

LOL! "Did I *really* just do that?!"

WOW! I just did something that frightened me after I did it. I even asked, "Did I really just do that?!"

To satisfy my sweet tooth (& finish up my remaining calories) I had a bowl of (carfully measured out) Froot Loops w/ 1% milk. After finishing the remaining Loop, I didn't finish the remaining milk. I instead poured it into a measuring cup to deduct that from my calories. LOL!

I hope someone else out there has done something like this! And I'm not crazy! haha

Replies

• sashaverlene
    sashaverlene Posts: 123 Member
    I have NOT done that, but honestly, everytime I have milk left over, I always think about trying that. haha
  • elid
    elid Posts: 209 Member
    You're not crazy! I've done things like that. The other day I ate 3/4 of a portobello sandwich at a restaurant. And you bet your booty I'm not counting that last fourth!
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    I hope you realize that you threw out the only part of the snack that was actually good for you!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Lol, have never done that but then again can't resist the leftover milk. Did take a 1/2 a slice of swiss cheese off of my sandwich today and credited myself the 36 calories.
  • butterflyfaerie
    butterflyfaerie Posts: 94 Member
    I've done that once before I think! You're not alone!
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Today I wanted to eat this whole wheat pan de sal roll but it had like 200 calories so I made sure my son ate half of it so I only had to enter 100 calories
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    I've taken off things I don't eat on sandwiches and when I have leftovers. Noway am I going to lose those calories..haha.
  • LOL awesome! I just dumped out half my glass of milk i had with dinner and deducted that too. Your funny!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    I order an order of Sweet potato fries a lot at work. I take five or six fries and leave the rest for everyone else. I only log .15 of an order. Woo Hoo. I love fractions.
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    YAY!! I am glad there are others with deduction quirks too!! ;D
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    all the time. I put in my meals usually when i sit to eat. anything i don't finish comes off. Hell ya that could be my "do i get my dark chocolate later or not"
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    You didn't put it in your mouth, so you deduct it. Makes perfect sense to me! :smile:
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    I've not done i but I do think about it. LOL