Almond milk fake hot chocolate

Options
Curves73
Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
My dad turned me on to this. just heat up some van. almond milk- kinda takes like ovaltine. depending on the type 40-90 calories for 8 oz. filling and yummy.

Replies

• katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    There's unsweetened chocolate almond milk too from Blue Diamond. Only 45 calories for the cup. It's actually sweet enough without any added sweetener ... well imo, anyway.

Congratulations on your weight loss, btw. That's fantastic!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    That does sound good and I'm sure it's better for me than the light hot chocolates...!!! Yay!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    It does sound yummy ;)

I have been hearing alot of discussions about almond milk
    They have been saying to buy "organic" almond milk......that it is healthier than the regular....less chemicals.
    Has anyone else heard anything about this??

I have been wanting to try the almond milk for some time now but have hesitated
    Not sure what to think....??.........any opinions on this?
  • Scidoc
    Scidoc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Nice....lactose intolerant here, so Almond milk is a pure godsend to me. I find adding it in with my coffee just doesn't work out at all, so I opt for soy instead.

I haven't tried the chocolate flavored almond milk before, but if its like the vanilla, then I am sure I love it! Adding it to my grocery list :) TY for sharing!
  • fitterpam
    Options
    Picked some up today. Looking forward to trying it!!!
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'll grab the Chocolate one next time I go. I love to have a warm cup as my last snack. My son is allergic to Dairy and we found out when he was 4months & I was still BFing so I had to go dairy free for the duration. Learned a lot about milk & milk Subs. I am now trying to be dairy free just for health reasons- I miss cheese and sour cream, but so far I am going pretty good.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    My daughters really like the dark chocolate almond milk.
  • fitterpam
    Options
    Just tried it....I'm so recommending this to everyone I know!!!! Totally worth it!!!!
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    Almond milk is the best!