I went Shopping!

Options
laurenk182004
laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
:wink: Well, I finally got to go shopping..my size 18's were literally falling down around my ankles and I was swimming in my xl shirts. WELL! I figured I'd buy Large shirts and size 16 shorts..WRONG! Medium shirts and size 14 bermuda shorts! I can't believe it! lol I was SOOO excited I almost burst into tears in the dressing room..lol My whole plan originally was I wanted to be a size 14 or a 12, looks like I have finally made it to 14 down from cramming myself into size 20's (probably should have been wearing 22's) I'm officially changing my goal...I now think I can make it to an 8 :love: Anyways, I just wanted to share because I am just so freakin' excited! :) I love you guys :flowerforyou:

Replies

• laurenk182004
    Options
    :wink: Well, I finally got to go shopping..my size 18's were literally falling down around my ankles and I was swimming in my xl shirts. WELL! I figured I'd buy Large shirts and size 16 shorts..WRONG! Medium shirts and size 14 bermuda shorts! I can't believe it! lol I was SOOO excited I almost burst into tears in the dressing room..lol My whole plan originally was I wanted to be a size 14 or a 12, looks like I have finally made it to 14 down from cramming myself into size 20's (probably should have been wearing 22's) I'm officially changing my goal...I now think I can make it to an 8 :love: Anyways, I just wanted to share because I am just so freakin' excited! :) I love you guys :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Yeah babyyyyy!!!!!!!!
    You will make it to those 8's.

Great job honey!
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    whoo hooo!!! thats soo cool!! :laugh: we need some major before and after pics!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    WOW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Cause vodka is the lowest carb and caloric booze and this requires a toast:drinker: here we go MFPer's CONGRATS TO LAUREN!!!!!! That 8 will be here in no time!!!! and with the super cute hair, you are a total hottie POST A PIC!!!!! before and after sweetie!!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I went shopping today too!

Went down two sizes in pants (from 24 to 22 though--those 14s are still ways off for me!).

I was excited though!

Maybe now that I've got pants that fit people might notice I've lost some weight.

Dancing bananas for us both!

party0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gif
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    That is so Freaking awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    thanks guys...well here is a hideous before picture

99824403_fmUm6-L.jpg

I don't have any full body after pics yet..lol but I'll get some soon!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Wow, you look wonderful :drinker:
    24167.png
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! WTG for you too shorerider!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful sweetie!! I am SO happy for you!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Great job!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Wizzle
    Wizzle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting. I am really happy for you. I have recently experienced the same thing myself. I am starting to wear all those great cloths tucked away in my closet that I have not worn since I gradueted high school. It feels great.

I think that you changing your goal is wonderful. More power to ya! Keep up the great work!:wink:

65072.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! How exciting!!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Awe!!! Lauren!!! That's great!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

HIP-HIP... HOORAY!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

It's actually kinda of funny... I had the opposite experience. AND I DID cry in the dressing room!!! Guess I'm not working hard enough.. :grumble:

O' well... I'll get there!!! SOME DAY!!! Haha!!

:heart: Kris
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    Congratulations:drinker: Love the haircut:flowerforyou:
  • Sherona
    Sherona Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats. WOW WOW WOW! U look like a totally different person!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Awesome job:drinker: :drinker: Size 8 here she comes:happy:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! You look fantastic. Keep up the good work, you're such an inspiration. Hope you're liking your hair better now. I think it looks so good on you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    congrats to you!!! just wanted to say those size 8's arent far off it will come sooner than you think, keep doing what ur doing!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Yaaaayyyy:flowerforyou:

So now you officially get to skip the "womens size" "plus size" side of the store!!!!!

*high fiver*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!