40lbs gone forever! 50% of my journey :)

Options
Scidoc
Scidoc Posts: 106 Member
Hi everyone,

I am new to MFP, so I thought I would share the progress I made pre-MFP. I lost 40lbs just by modifying my diet, cutting my calories to around 1200 a day. I just recently started working out, and have since lost another 4lbs! I am super excited about the changes I am seeing in my body, both physically and also mentally. I feel like my whole energy level has been kicked up 100-notches. Anyhow, here are my before and after...

fp7dzm.jpg

Replies

• imagineaballoon
    Options
    You look great! I'll bet you see an even bigger change now that you're exercising.
  • AmBriCo
    AmBriCo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look great!
  • misty1208
    Options
    Awesome! Your looking great! Theres a big difference there. How long did that take you?

Nevermind, i see it now... duh
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You look so fit and healthy!! Great job you lovely lady you! :)
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a difference!! You look fan-freaking-tastic.
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    fantastic..
    I am currently at your starting weight and you are at my goal weight!!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
  • lisa4kids
    lisa4kids Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I guess I should bite the bullet and take some before shots. Your new and improved physique is looking fabulous!!!!!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You look fantastic, and I'm sure you'll get tons of support from other members here on the rest of your journey! Even on my bad days my MFP's are all rooting for me- it's been the best motivation and support I've witnessed. Congrats on all you've achieved so far! :)
  • Scidoc
    Scidoc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thank you :happy:

I wish I had found MFP earlier, but I am so thankful that I have it now...everyone on here is so friendly and so supportive. We are all here for the same reasons basically, and it really does make a difference in your success knowing that you have people supporting you and who can also call you out when you are falling off the wagon.
  • koalasaurus
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm not too far off from your starting weight. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    you look good. congats.
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • danlyn
    danlyn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You are quite an inspiration to me and I'm sure a lot of other people. Welcome to the site. I haven't been here too long, but I'm so happy I found it. Everyone is fabulous and genuinely interested and supportive in other's weight loss journey. Friend me if you'd like so we can support each other directly and feel free to call me out if you see me slacking!!:flowerforyou:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Your stomach looks so nice and smooth. I'm jealous. :)
  • atotal180
    Options
    Good job girl!!! Keep it up!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! good job!
  • TealStar13
    Options
    You're doing really awesome! :) Keep it up.
  • firmbug
    firmbug Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! Welcome to the site!! Hope to see you around and can't wait to see those final after pictures :wink: !! :smile:
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look good... but I bet you feel even better.

I know I have list significant weight and my hubby says I look good. But I feel incredible! The energy is beyond. Good job!
  • chilipeppers
    Options
    you look amazing! keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!