p90x

kaylenlawrence
kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
A friend of mine burnt me a copy of P90x a while back.
Today I was a little busy and didnt make it to the gym so I did P90x plyometrics and I really liked the intensity. I am considering following through with starting March 1st.

What detailed information do I need to know like the diet( amount of calories per day, post workout,what workouts for the day)

Replies

• Scidoc
    Scidoc Posts: 106 Member
    I don't know much about the program, except that it is quite intense...let me know how it goes for you. I am too scared to start something that I have been told is really rigorous.

Good Luck!! :smile:
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    I would suggest buying the program and getting all the stuff that comes with it ;)
  • rebrafe
    rebrafe Posts: 64
    I love the program and did it for one month and unfortunately fell off the wagon!!! It is a very intense workout, but really builds your posture and strength and you will notice the difference immediately. The reason i am not continuing it is because I need more of a cardio workout to burn some of this post baby butter off :) I will definitely return to it once I trim down a bit more and at that time my muscles will be doing the fat burning for me. Enjoy it though it is a good regime.
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    I also have a burned copy of the P90X program. I don't follow thier diet plan I just stay under my calorie goal from this web site and it is working great. You will need either a pull up bar or resistance bands. And also some dumbells but the resistance bands will work too. Good luck
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    I found the nutrion guide online as a download.
    What else comes with it?
  • barbosa22
    You can also download the work out schedule online as well
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    my sis has the p90x, we love it. its intense, hes goofy, but its differant than others. if we would follow it fully we'd prob see more results. but what we do actually do makes a differance. friend of hers at work got big results with it.
  • barbosa22
    There are two ways to do the work out. P90X classic and P90X lean. You can find both workout schedules on line just google it
  • bri495
    bri495 Posts: 21 Member
    A friend of mine burnt me a copy of P90x a while back.
    Today I was a little busy and didnt make it to the gym so I did P90x plyometrics and I really liked the intensity. I am considering following through with starting March 1st.

What detailed information do I need to know like the diet( amount of calories per day, post workout,what workouts for the day)

Oh I agree with you. P90X is the bomb. I did the Plyometrics. Pretty good workout. I did it first time in a couple of days ago.
  • I am almost on the last thirty days of my first experiece with the P90X program and its awesome. When I first heard about it many people had spoken about how intense it was yet I looked more at the fact that I wanted something that was going to challenge me and help me get the look I am aiming for as far as my body is concerned. When you begin anything for the first time it can be a little intimidating yet you will find that you have so much potential that just hasn't been exposed yet. This will bring it for you.... Good luck to all!!!

4161750.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bri495
    bri495 Posts: 21 Member
    Yes you could get the P90X exercise sheets on teambeachbody.com, where you could also get assigned to an online Coach which is really good.
This discussion has been closed.