speed of the food craving "reset"

Options
I LOVE IT! My body SO QUICKLY went from craving sugar and bread all the time to just not caring. There's chocolate all over the house because my sweetie has a sweet tooth and i don't even need to eat it-- better yet i can take a small piece and feel satisfied...

I just want to shout out to everyone starting this journey-- GO COLD TURKEY on the things that are bad for you and just stuff yourself with good stuff. The willpower feels awesome, and the payback is immense. Soon enough, you'll be able to eat those things in moderation and not feel controlled by them!

Replies

• Hannibal_32
    Options
    I agree.. It's been 4 weeks since I started, and I did basically the same thing. I haven't had a soda the entire time. However, you and I differ in that I I constantly think about my lost love. The 23 flavors of my former love call to me often, and it takes all my willpower to resist her wiles. That said, this endeavor has been a lot easier than I thought..

P.S. I will always love you, Dr. Pepper...

H
  • chrish1981
    Options
    I find something similar.

I have a ridiculous sweet tooth, but now I just make better choices to satisfy it. Like instead of chocolate, I'll do a "diet soda cupcake" or a vitatop muffin.....or a Mousse temptations.

I'm still craving the sweet stuff, I just make better decisions as to what I shove in my mouth.

And for whoever's given up soda: God bless you. Can't do it...need my diet soda!!!
  • Inpjs66
    Inpjs66 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have a terrible sweet tooth too but fortunately I do not drink soda. Maybe a 12 oz can a year. My thing is I like my wine every night but I still get to have it.