My life recently

Options
Well I have now gone 8 days without fast food and it's getting easier every day. The past month or so has been hard. My sister is home from college for the summer and it's been 2 years since I've lived with her. She's a college basketball player so she can pretty much eat what she wants. It's difficult because now our shopping list in the house has changed to include more of her "snack foods" like bagel bites :grumble: I think I've fooled myself into thinking that having some is ok. The problem with that is that I never have just some. So I'm working on my eating still. I've also become lazier because it's been hot and I just wanna hang around the house with my sis. I still workout, just not nearly as much. So I'm trying to get back into my tougher workouts. I'm also in the process of finding a new job. I have an interview tomorrow for an HR position at the Target that's only a 20 minute walk from my house. Oh my goodness if I get this job I can walk or ride my bike everyday! I'll be getting healthy and saving soooo much on gas! Pray people! :happy: So just looking for jobs and stressing about money has also slowed me down. But I'm sick of staying this weight. I've got more determination than ever now because my birthday is July 14 and I'm determined to be in the 160s by then. OK that's all :tongue:

Replies

• Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Well I have now gone 8 days without fast food and it's getting easier every day. The past month or so has been hard. My sister is home from college for the summer and it's been 2 years since I've lived with her. She's a college basketball player so she can pretty much eat what she wants. It's difficult because now our shopping list in the house has changed to include more of her "snack foods" like bagel bites :grumble: I think I've fooled myself into thinking that having some is ok. The problem with that is that I never have just some. So I'm working on my eating still. I've also become lazier because it's been hot and I just wanna hang around the house with my sis. I still workout, just not nearly as much. So I'm trying to get back into my tougher workouts. I'm also in the process of finding a new job. I have an interview tomorrow for an HR position at the Target that's only a 20 minute walk from my house. Oh my goodness if I get this job I can walk or ride my bike everyday! I'll be getting healthy and saving soooo much on gas! Pray people! :happy: So just looking for jobs and stressing about money has also slowed me down. But I'm sick of staying this weight. I've got more determination than ever now because my birthday is July 14 and I'm determined to be in the 160s by then. OK that's all :tongue:
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    you are SO inspirational!! I see your progressive pictures and Im so impressed! keep it up love!!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have come a long ways. I think that we will always be struggling with food, but the first step is knowing it so we can do something about it. Just reading your profile and what you have wrote here shows me that you are an amazing person. Keep it up and I'm sure that you will not be disappointed. Thanks for the inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • tekrueger
    tekrueger Posts: 85
    Options
    Good Luck tommorrow! I know where you are at, just hang in there, you're doing good :smile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!!:drinker:

very inspiring...and so proud and happy of and for ya!

hugs!:flowerforyou:
    Ali
  • psuastro97
    psuastro97 Posts: 125
    Options
    good luck in your interview!!!!
    i'll send happy thoughts your wayall day long tomorrow!!!!!
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the job interview. You're doing great! Once you reset your mind you'll be fine with your sister's food in the house. I got to see my sister over Memorial Weekend. Isn't it funny sometimes?
    When we were kids I would done a happy dance to get her out of my hair....now were great friends and I really miss her sometimes.

Enjoy your summer together. She's in such great shape maybe the two of you can work-out together some.