OMG , I really need help

Options
:cry: I am so over whelmed!
I am back up to 218.
can you say stress eating, nerve danage, crying.....
Being pushed over the edge??

What am I doing?? I just feel out of control of my life.

How many of someone elses problems can I handle??

Answer?? NONE!!!!!

NO MORE!!!!

I cry all the time, can't sleep, strees eat the wrong foods, stopped exercising.

But hey, everyone else in the family is weel to do because they know I am the strong one in the family and will just wisk in and take it all away.

This cycle has to stop.

I'm not a door mat, I just have a BIG Heart..... Maybe too big!!!

maybe it is time for me to be the B i a t c h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, here's where I am at.

The property I am taking over and cleaning and trying to sell.
My suster who can't stop spending money and has to ***** about it, like I can't make that change.
My mom whom is under 60 and a total basket case. No body loves her, Whaaa, Whaaa, she always needs someone to wipe her nose for her.
My father, astrainged that is, just went o jail over something his step son and fiance drudged up and I am supposed to raise his 10000.00 bail and take his collect calls 10-15 times in a 2 day priod?? Know how much that adds up to??

OMG. I would get drunk and sleep it all away, but what does that accomplish??

This is so hard for me. I am generally the strong one and the one that lands on top.

But now that I need support, love and help................. no one is here for me.

Not counting Hubby and son and a few great friends...... bur face it, do you want to lay this all on friends that have their only family saga's??

I really need support right now.

I went from 289 to 238 to 200, now back to 218 in 1 year's time???

My GOD!!!!!!! It is too late for calgon to take me away.

I want to join a gym, but I do not want to sign a contract. I want to pay as I go.... but there is no where around here for that. They all want access to bank accounts to auto pay and I am so over it all.

I have to get CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE don't give up on me.......

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    :cry: I am so over whelmed!
    I am back up to 218.
    can you say stress eating, nerve danage, crying.....
    Being pushed over the edge??

What am I doing?? I just feel out of control of my life.

How many of someone elses problems can I handle??

Answer?? NONE!!!!!

NO MORE!!!!

I cry all the time, can't sleep, strees eat the wrong foods, stopped exercising.

But hey, everyone else in the family is weel to do because they know I am the strong one in the family and will just wisk in and take it all away.

This cycle has to stop.

I'm not a door mat, I just have a BIG Heart..... Maybe too big!!!

maybe it is time for me to be the B i a t c h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, here's where I am at.

The property I am taking over and cleaning and trying to sell.
    My suster who can't stop spending money and has to ***** about it, like I can't make that change.
    My mom whom is under 60 and a total basket case. No body loves her, Whaaa, Whaaa, she always needs someone to wipe her nose for her.
    My father, astrainged that is, just went o jail over something his step son and fiance drudged up and I am supposed to raise his 10000.00 bail and take his collect calls 10-15 times in a 2 day priod?? Know how much that adds up to??

OMG. I would get drunk and sleep it all away, but what does that accomplish??

This is so hard for me. I am generally the strong one and the one that lands on top.

But now that I need support, love and help................. no one is here for me.

Not counting Hubby and son and a few great friends...... bur face it, do you want to lay this all on friends that have their only family saga's??

I really need support right now.

I went from 289 to 238 to 200, now back to 218 in 1 year's time???

My GOD!!!!!!! It is too late for calgon to take me away.

I want to join a gym, but I do not want to sign a contract. I want to pay as I go.... but there is no where around here for that. They all want access to bank accounts to auto pay and I am so over it all.

I have to get CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE don't give up on me.......
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Hunny, we wont give up on you , and you can't give up on you either ! :heart: Praying for a better tomorrow
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry things are difficult with your family right now.

From the sounds of it you need a stress relief that doesn't include food. I know what you mean for the cost of a gym personally I don't belong to a gym, I walk and have started using thoser rubber band things.

I know this may sounds harsh but I definately think you need to give your family a stern talking to. If they don't want to take up the reins a little bit and be adults you simply cannot do it for them. Seriously if you always pick up the pieces the pieces will just keep falling. You are only one person and as strong and wonderful as you are sometimes you need to step away.

You deserve to be able to sleep at night.

We are here for you. Stay strong and plan. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I am SO sorry you are going through such a hard time!

I know there is nothing I can really do but just know I am praying for you and trying to send the will and confidence to keep on keeeping on!! You are so worth feeling great about yourself. Don't give up hun! You DO need to make time for yourself. That is so important. Everyone else can take care of themselves too.

Take care! Let me know if I can do anything!

-Tami
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    We will NEVER give up on you!

Hang in there, take deep breaths, take baby steps. Forget the gym for now and walk. Twenty minutes a day. Or try a round of pushups and situps at home. Or do some tricep dips off a park bench where you can see flowers, trees, other evidence that there is a world out there besides your tumultuous one at home.

Start a thread here where you can rant daily about your stress, then let it go.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh wow...you poor dear.....you need a break girl...and fast!

I can totally understand stress honey...and everything going wrong at once...its basically my life! lol...I try to stay focused on taking care of me and my son....and do what I can for others....but the guilt and all will get me....I really get where you're comin from honey!!!

big big big hugs!

no one here will ever give up on you....don't you either!!!

lots of :heart:
    Ali
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am sooooo sorry for all the stress you're going through right now! I wish I had some great words of wisdom for you, but, I don't.
    I CAN say though that at least you have some friends and your husband. Isn't he any help to you? Can't he speak to some of your family members, or do SOMETHING? And I'm sure your friends would be glad to offer a few suggestions, if only you'd confide in them. That's what friends are for, to be there for you!
    And as far as feeling you need to join a gym, people like me (too cheap, lol!) are managing to get plenty of exercise just walking, as well as dancing/jogging to music in our own living rooms.
    You've come so far, and done sooo well, you really need to get control of your eating again, so that you can start feeling better about yourself again! You can do it, I know you can!
  • tcser777
    tcser777 Posts: 1
    Options
    I know what it's like to be the strong one in the family without any help. Truth is, it's not a fun place to be. But you're here and you're doing it, so take strength in knowing you have the character to deal with these issues. Nothing is permanent and life has a way of working itself out but you can't feel sorry for yourself. This is your family and you've chosen to help them and that's it. No more, no less. It's not easy and you didn't ask for these troubles but just know that people around you admire you for what you're doing. There's no time to feel sorry for yourself because life keeps going. Consider yourself the "Superwoman" of your family.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I agree, we're not going to give up on you. I'm so sorry you're feeling so horrible. It sounds like everyone you mentioned are adults and it's way past time for them to stand on their own two feet and start being responsible and accept the consequences of their actions. I'm going to stop now before I get on my soap box. I'll be praying for you. You hang in there. :flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    All these people you talk about are grownups, so let them take care of themselves. You don't have to take care of everyones problems. I don't mean to sound mean but you are getting taken advantage of. We'll listen to you and support you when you need to vent or want someone to lean on, but I think you need to concentrate on what is good for you and your family, because no one else will do it for you. Please take time for yourself. It doesn't have to be hours, someone suggested 20 minutes, I think it would benefit you to do that, it would take care of some of the stress. Keep trying, don't give up on yourself, you can do this.
  • elliott062907
    Options
    thank you all, that was fast.
    The support is wonderful.

And yes, my hubby is great. He supports me 100%, but it is me that I feel like I let him down....

I will do this!!!!!

I will overcome that obstacle!!!!!

45630.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Live your life and make YOUR health priority one so you can inspire others. :happy:

Avoid the drama :grumble: ...it is stealing your energy. :devil:

Buy yourself an IPOD and get walkin to music YOU love. :bigsmile:

The rest will fall into place :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    let the adults take responsibility for themselves u will be doing them a huge favor in the long term
    and dont let them put u on a guilt trip while u concentrate on u for a while
    thinking of u :flowerforyou:
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    It sounds from your rant like you know deep down exactly what you need to do. So now it's just a matter of having the guts to do it. You are completely in charge of making your own life happy, and you have the power to make it either happy or miserable. I think you've already made up your mind. Good luck in your path to changing your life once and for all. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    So sorry :brokenheart: :brokenheart: to hear about all you stress. You are very important to us and please don’t give up on yourself.

When one feels sad it is very hard to actually express emotions. You do have a right to care for yourself. You do have to let others live there life. You do have to let go and give your life back to YOU.

I think about you often and I am glad to know you are getting on track. I know this because you just made a big step. You came to your friends at MFP.

Prayer’s and lots of love
    :heart: :heart:

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • elliott062907
    Options
    .png

wanna know what else is funny?
    i know several are opposed to atkins.
    but when i was on that way of life change, i felt so good.
    stress free, eating healthy, for me.

i keep saying i will get back to that way again, because for me, it was great.

and again, that you all for the support and i will be there for you all as well.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am so sorry that you have all this stuff going on. We will always be here for you to rant too or lean on when you need it. Hope that you will find some peace of mind soon
  • elliott062907
    Options
    I may not post but once a week for a while, but I will post and drop the lbs and stress.

Try try again!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Thats the spirit girl. We know you got it...:bigsmile: :wink:
  • elliott062907
    Options
    hey, wouldn't it be great if you paid to loose weight???