Jillian Michaels 30 day Ketlle Bell Video

mbnharrison
mbnharrison Posts: 57 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
(Kettle bells - darn typo)
I was wondering if anyone could give me feedback on this video? I'm finishing up her 30 day shred and really enjoy it but am looking for a little more of a challenge and something that will really help to tone up on the days that I can lift in the gym?

Replies

• I ordered the last chance workout and bob harper's cardio conditioning. I heard that Bob Harper's DVDs are pretty intense so maybe try one of those. It has an hour workout on it, along with a 25 minute one for beginners.
  • limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    I am doing it. I love kettle bells because you are always working your core and your triceps which are the places i want to focus on more. she does have a beginner and advance. the beginner uses a dumbell and advance uses a kettle bell. if you never used a kettle bell i would advice to start with a small weight because you will be doing some crazy stuff with her videos. if you want to use a kettle bells go to the store and swing some a couple of time to see if its light, heavy or okay. Also you need to have good form because you can easily hurt your self i think she had a section for form and i know if you search kettle bell good form on youtube.com their should be some videos that will help. I like her video cause its convenient and my heart rate is always up and by the end of the workout i am sweating all over. hope that helps. you can message me if you have any more questions.
This discussion has been closed.