from one diet coke to another . . . .

icheeemama
icheeemama Posts: 7
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
:tongue: Today was a total waste of makeup . . . . didn't do so well, but the sun will come up tomorrow and I will redeem myself.

Replies

• :tongue: Today was a total waste of makeup . . . . didn't do so well, but the sun will come up tomorrow and I will redeem myself.
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Welcome to MFP! We are so glad that you are here! If you need anything just ask we will all do our best to answer any question, listen to any venting or just to pal around with! :flowerforyou:
    Rhonda
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Welcome to the party ::cues party boy dancing music::

At least it was a diet coke if that makes you feel any better. It's not like you went from one soft serve nozzle to another and another oing ice cream shots ( man those were good times until we got kicked out, but my stomach hurt!)

Plenty of friends to go around, were like the town bicycle, every one gets around!:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    :tongue: Today was a total waste of makeup . . . . didn't do so well, but the sun will come up tomorrow and I will redeem myself.

P.S. for what its worth you don't need make up! I love a woman who shows her true beauty, although all you fine ladys squirm at thethought of being seen without it, I love it, call me old fashioned, or weird ( I did grow up in the woods of Colorado ). So yes I'll say today was a waste of makeup because your covering up your true beauty! :flowerforyou:
  • looking for an exercise partner . . . .is there a site to hook someone up who lives or works close by?
This discussion has been closed.