Army Wife on a mission!!!

Options
Hi everyone....

I am a wife and mother of one... My husband is in the Army currently serving in Afghanistan.... and I am so excited for his return in a couple months!! I had my daughter 4 months ago... so I am hoping to get into shape and look the best I can for his homecoming :)
I came to this site one week ago... I wasn't sure about the whole diet thing... but this is so not a diet... Its a lifestyle change...
Since the first day I worked hard on staying under my calories and working out as much as my infant daughter would let me.... and it has payed off... I lost 4.6lbs my first week :)
Motivation is key! I love to root on my friends and get so much encouragement from others... Give me a add if you like and help each other out :)

<33333333

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    congratulations! My husband was in the Navy years ago, and I know the feelings you are going through right now getting anxious and prepared for his return to home.
  • fitmamaoftwins
    Options
    welcome to MFP
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site...from one Army wife to another! Best wishes to your husband as well as you and your daughter. My husband has deployed to Iraq 3 times, I know how it is.

Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou: