:smile:
  • HALSTON05
    HALSTON05 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    "The pain of discipline is far less than the pain of regret"
    -Sarah Bombell
  • Brittany041989
    Options
    "You will always regret eating that cookie, but you will never regret running that mile." -Unknown
  • MistFit
    MistFit Posts: 22
    Options
    PATIENCE

Let's be realistic here. You won't drop two jean sizes in one day. You won't lose fifty pounds in one month. Your going to binge every now and then. You will go a day or two without working out. Your weight is going to fluctuate here and there. Your going to try new techniques, and they're not going to work. You're a human being. Your going to fail. But nothing great is ever accomplished without a few obstacles.

JUST KEEP GOING!!!
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    "Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda, to me, it just can't be said better than this, if your are "Trying" to lose weight then you are not losing weight, if you are losing weight then well, you are losing weight! lol
  • alissa0312
    Options
    Here's another one that keeps me motivated; not sure it's a quote or not but: "Rule No. 1: Cardio"
    Keeps me moving so I'm prepared if there's a zombie outbreak; I won't be one of the first to go :laugh:

Love that movie! Just watched it again a few day ago.
  • Steve_FromThe_Rock
    Steve_FromThe_Rock Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    The one that is in my signature
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    "The days you don't feel like doing it, are the day you need to do it the most" - My Doctor 12/1/2010
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    One of my friends on MFP posted this a few days ago, truly inspiring!

"There is nothing sweeter than succeeding when everybody else was doubting ! Know your strengths, remain confident and always believe in yourself ! Another chapter closed means getting another opportunity to write the next one on your terms ... Set goals, grasp chances, make the right choices ... And I promise at the end of the day you will feel good ... The best feeling in the world is accomplishment ... And we ALL have the power to reach it"
  • kristie_cla
    kristie_cla Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
    Michael Jordan
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    "It hurts to look good. And I'm in pain EVERY day!" Dolvette, Biggest Loser trainer.

I love him!
  • jeanlake
    jeanlake Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    A change of atitude is a change of destiny - Neville Goddard
  • txmike64
    txmike64 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I swear by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine.

It's the essence of my life.
  • ilvsnw
    ilvsnw Posts: 4 Member
    Options

l.jpg
  • tonedandhealthy
    Options
    if you want something you've never had, you have to do something youve never done before
  • KellynAnn
    Options
    if you don't try you can't succeed!
  • cynnie1109
    Options
    Sorry, I have more than one! I love them all!

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret"

"I may not be the strongest. I may not be the fastest, but I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest"

"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch."

"success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in & day out."
  • Alejandro96
    Options
    You're already in pain, go get a reward ! and When you wanna succeed as much as you want to breath you will succeed ! - Eric Thomas Hip Hop Preacher
  • trudy45
    trudy45 Posts: 83
    Options
    "The road to success is always under construction" - Lily Tomlin
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!