In need of motivation & support

Options
i new to this dieting lark and could really do with some support. I've managed the past month quite well but i can already feel my willpower slipping. I don't really have anyone to buddy up with as i come from a slim family, and i'm the fat one of my friends.

It would really help me if anyone would like to 'friend' me , so that i don't feel alone in this battle. In return i will do what i can to push you along & cheer you up.

My goal is to lose 45lb, but as it stands so far i've lost 2lb this month:( i know i must be doing something wrong but don't know what, so any helpful advice greatly appreciated :)

Thanks i look forward to some new friends

Replies

• rae0823
    Options
    I would be happy to help- rae0823
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    We are here for ya!
  • gina205
    gina205 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. After all, we are all in the same boat! You're not alone.
  • rabtib
    rabtib Posts: 10
    Options
    glad to help!
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Im in to try to help!! you cant have enough people there for you .
  • tgburkert
    Options
    You can friend me! I think just saying, "I'm frustrated" is so great, so much better than just pretending everything is okay and feeling bad. You can do it, just keep at it.
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    oh friend me too !!!! i am doing pretty good so far but i keep feeling that slip coming, i am trying to treat instead of cheat but i also come from skinnies or those who dont want to slim down.....
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Good luck! My big struggle is the weekend. Too much good food and wine. I have managed well the last two weekends. I usually lose weight during the week and put it all back on during the weekend. I have decided to workout both Saturday and Sunday (as well as during the week) and I don't buy any wine any more. I think exercise is the key as well as tracking everything that goes into your mouth.
  • elephatacia
    Options
    We all can use help and support U CAN DO THIS :flowerforyou:
  • klthomas59
    klthomas59 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    give yourself other goals other than just weight loss. It helps to meet goals of any kind and keeps you going to see how many goals you can meet. Also when you do meet those goals reward yourself with something (other than food). I am running and going to get to 50 miles done soon- never thought I could and it makes me feel great that I will be there in a very short time. I added a ticker to keep track of my progress and that encourages me too
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, just reading these messages makes me feel more motivated