I am determined!

Options
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I have tried to lose weight many times and consistently fail. This time will be different! Myself and many co-workers are participating in a "Meltdown" and I am hoping their support will keep me going. It seems as though this site is full of support as well, so I am hoping to make some motivating friends who can help keep me going! Right now, I am working on watching what I eat and trying to not eat fast food so much. I also started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred yesterday, and boy did she kick my butt! I am so super sore today, but I am going to keep pushing on and lose this weight! I would love to get back in a size 5/7. Our meltdown ends at the end of May so I think I may be able to get very close by that date and have my bikini body back! I am very excited to get to know everyone and be part of this support site!

Replies

• imperfectlyhere
    Options
    WELCOME....I am determined too and I have tried before but not failed but learned:)
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome .. good luck on your challange :)
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I am relatively new too and there is so much support on this site to keep you on track.

The biggest difference for me is keeping my food diary - it helps a lot!

Good luck, we will all get there!

K.
  • Allie00ps
    Options
    I am determined too, Heather!! I just want to point out, that until I started using myfitnesspal, I never realized just how many calories I take in every day....it's truly shocking!!
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Goodluck xx Im determined too. i need to lose so much x
  • jeffsmamakat
    Options
    Welcome! This site will really help! I love it!
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    This site has really helped me in so many ways. Use the tools, especially if you have a smart phone. Make friends and have fun with this. WELCOME!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to friend me. The site is great, the support is awesome, and the big picture nutrition + fitness fits real life. I love it
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Welcome !
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    I hope I can help! If you have a facebook I have a group on there for support and motivation. Just ask me for the link to it. It's a place where people are helping people in a facebook kinda way. we can do it together!