workout dvds??? helppp

Options
what are some good workout DVDs out there that actually work for you guys? i want to try something new because i really don't want to get bored of the samething over and over.
THANK YOU !!!

Replies

• gavinsmama
    Options
    turbo jam! look on amazon.com!
  • knelson422
    Options
    I really like the Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred (I do it 3 times a week and run on the other days). She also has another good one, I think it is called "trouble zones". I am finding that doing some strength training in addition to cardio is really making a difference. Good luck.
  • EmilyJ1979
    EmilyJ1979 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I love anything with Billy Blanks as I find him really motivating and I always see great results quickly. I am also going to start 30 day shred tomorrow.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Anything by jillian michaels (banish fat boost metabolism for cardio) (no more trouble zones for strength) and 30 day shred for everything in between.

Also love hip hop abs by Shawn T.
  • genie18
    Options
    Beach Body Insanity is amazing. Lost my first 10 lbs that way. Now I'm on my 3rd day of Jillian's 30 Day Shred. So sore.
  • paigeski
    Options
    Definitely recommend the 30 Day Shred! Awesome. Also, I tried Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones and it was super difficult! (although, I'm still on level 1 of the 30 day shred, maybe it's something I'll have to work up to!)

Also, she has a new workout dvd coming out in March called Ripped in 30, I'm assuming it's similar to 30 day shred style.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam or Chalean Extreme but don't go through Amazon, I can give you the name of fitness coach who you order it from (PS CHalean Extreme is on sale for 30% off until the end of January). I did this and my coach is there fore me whenever I need her.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I love all of JIllian michaels 30 days shred. You move up a level every 10 days or so, so no getting bored. All her dvds are great but 30 day shred is the best one to start with and you can work up to the others from there
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 20 of the 30 day shred and it is a good workout :) It really has helped me develop muscle in my arms and legs. I've lost more inches than lbs doing this workout :)

Turbo Jam is a great cardio workout! Really like this one :)

I also have the Billy Banks Bootcamp series, which I think i'll start soon. I did the first bootcamp level a long time ago and remember sweating right away. Great work out and he is a great motivator :)