im so proud of myself if i do say so myself.

Options
jakspak
jakspak Posts: 260 Member
right wow tonight had weigh in and lets say this calorie thing and gym is so working out here are results
i have lost another 4.3 kg this mth and am now at 94.2kg (207.2lb) not far till my next goal which is 92.5kg (203.5) so id say ill pass that by next mth my over all goal is about 75kg (165lb) at a guess will *kitten* as i get down there. wow im on such a high.

since starting last year 14 mths ago i have lost 60cm over my whole body broken down is
bust 9cm
waist 19cm
abdomen 12.5cm
thighs 3cm dont expect to loose much there
arms 5cm
and weight i have lost 18.3kg (40.3lb)

as you can tell how much i have lost since starting here by the time i get to sydney and see my mom she isnt going to know who i am she will ask my husband and kids who is this and where is my daughter lol. im on such a high right now even everyone at the gym are so impressed with me and im in 2nd place for biggist looser for our gym that is so cool and the one in 1st place is at her goal weight so im going to be first soon if i keep going the way i am.

Replies

• jakspak
    Options
    right wow tonight had weigh in and lets say this calorie thing and gym is so working out here are results
    i have lost another 4.3 kg this mth and am now at 94.2kg (207.2lb) not far till my next goal which is 92.5kg (203.5) so id say ill pass that by next mth my over all goal is about 75kg (165lb) at a guess will *kitten* as i get down there. wow im on such a high.

since starting last year 14 mths ago i have lost 60cm over my whole body broken down is
    bust 9cm
    waist 19cm
    abdomen 12.5cm
    thighs 3cm dont expect to loose much there
    arms 5cm
    and weight i have lost 18.3kg (40.3lb)

as you can tell how much i have lost since starting here by the time i get to sydney and see my mom she isnt going to know who i am she will ask my husband and kids who is this and where is my daughter lol. im on such a high right now even everyone at the gym are so impressed with me and im in 2nd place for biggist looser for our gym that is so cool and the one in 1st place is at her goal weight so im going to be first soon if i keep going the way i am.
  • trishnaus
    trishnaus Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm not sure who reads this - but Hey babe - I (your Mom) am so proud of you. My goodness - I am amazed, but not surprised, at how well you have done. I can't wait till you come over to visit and you and I can go out and celebrate. It has been a pleasure and a delight to journey with you - even if from afar. By the time you get here - yes - you will be the biggest loser at your gym - no doubt. I admire the determination in you that has gotten you this far. You must be feeling so good - mind and body - keep looking in the mirror and congratulate yourself. Well done. WOO HOO!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! YOu should be proud--you're doing a great job!

Dancing bananas of happiness for you!

party0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gif

I was reading your profile about your breast reduction--i was considering that, too, but have lost 3" so far because of weight loss, so am going to wait until I get to my goal weight and see then. I'm hoping "they" might just continue to get smaller on their own!:tongue:

By the way, your kids are soooo adorable!
  • jakspak
    Options
    thankyou so much as you can see from the post under mine so is my mom

fingers crossed for you that you loose enough to not need the opp in saying that though if you do need it then go for it all the way it was the best thing i ever did oh before having kids that is. hay if you ever want to talk about it just add me as a freind and message me id be happy to talk.

thanks about my kids yea i love them must say i did do well sorry i mean me and hubby did do well making them two lol even though my son is very challenging at times

i just cant beleive this has been so easy more so since coming on in here it makes it all make sense now.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You SHOULD be darned proud of what you've accomplished so far!!!
    It's such a great feeling, feeling good about yourself, isn't it?! Great job!
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Nice to see how happy and excited that makes you!
    Great motivation for everybody.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You have every right to be proud of yourself. I'm proud of you too. You're doing great! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!