Comcast On Demand recommendations?

Options
I'm thinking of starting some morning exercise a few times/week, but I don't want to buy anything. Does anyone use any of the routines on Exercise TV (free on Comcast)?

Any recommendations for a beginner?

*I have a yoga mat, block, and some 2 lb. hand-held weights. I don't really want to try yoga again until I'm a little stronger & more flexible though.

Replies

• p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    I've been doing some of the Billy Blanks Jr. stuff. There one, its full body dance or something like that. Sad thing is, it expires tomorrow. He has others on there too though that are good.,

I take advantage of that if I can't make it to the gym.
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My mom does the Leslie Sansone 1 mile walk ... she walks 1 mile in 15 minutes therefore if you keep up to pace you are walking at a rate of 4mph ... Can get a pretty good burn and she does incorporate weights into the walk as well.

Havent tried others .. i told her to get an HRM first so she can track her calories!
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Thanks. What category are those under? I always have a hard time finding stuff.
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Posting in this thread so I can fin it later! I had no idea this existed.
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    There is a dizzying array of TV/video workouts available on Comcast for free. I just need to find some to try, so I can find some I might actually like.