You don't have to "order" 30-Day Shred!

darkrider42
darkrider42 Posts: 5,396 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I regularly keep seeing posts to the effect of "I can't wait to get the Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred video. I ordered it and it'll be here any day now!"

GOOD NEWS! You don't have to wait! You can buy the DVD at either Target or WalMart for only $9, roughly the same as online!

That means if you decided *right now* you wanted to take the.challenge, depending how far you are from the store, you could be sweatin' it out with Jillian, Anita and Natalie like 30 minutes later!

Just a thought... :bigsmile:

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Great tip! I think we are lucky to live near Target, but other folks maybe not so much?
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    in the uk we don't have target or walmart, so ordering online is the only option! luckily I was patient enough to wait 2 days for my 30ds delivery. worth the wait and at least in 30ds she doesn't do the 'lets take a moment to celebrate...' crap that comes in the later dvd's!
  • darkrider42
    in the uk we don't have target or walmart, so ordering online is the only option! luckily I was patient enough to wait 2 days for my 30ds delivery. worth the wait and at least in 30ds she doesn't do the 'lets take a moment to celebrate...' crap that comes in the later dvd's!

Ah, you're right, there is that for you folks outside the US...sorry. Carry on! :smile:
  • darkrider42
    ...and at least in 30ds she doesn't do the 'lets take a moment to celebrate...' crap that comes in the later dvd's!

Oh yeah, the 30DS is pretty Bing-Bang-Boom. Barely any rest between moves. I like that about it too! There was just one tiny spot in level 2 where the is one pregnant pause and it kinda stands out. :)

I'm also taking recommendations for which Jillian video is a good follow-up to this one...
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Here, in Canada we can find it at Walmart, London Drugs etc for about $10 ;)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    I'm in Canada and I have checked every walmart, video store, grocery store and have yet to see it anywhere.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    UK people what about Boots, Asda, etc?
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,275 Member
    I rented it from netflix! But I only had to wait about a day for it to arrive! (My husband won't let me buy any more workout videos :P)
This discussion has been closed.