fit, lean and strong

Options
kensky
kensky Posts: 472 Member
Hi! I have been using MFP for a little over 30 days and pledging to be more intentional about my eating since a little before the winter holidays. I was very fit in my mid-20s when I had a heavy weightlifting habit that I am now working on regaining. (My used-to-be stat was a 19 percent bodyfat percentage. I also had a crackerjack immune system and the ability to be well rested after 6 hours sleep! These are the things I wish for even more than the single digit jeans size, honestly.)

I tend to eschew artificial sweeteners (though I'm not above a diet soda) and other "fake foods". "Eat food, not too much, mostly plants" has been my new mantra that I'm trying to make stick! So far, I've been pleased with my initial progress but I'm looking to sustain rational eating and moving habits into my golden years so I figured it was time I post a hello.

Hello! :)

Replies

• Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    welcome abourd.
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Vicky! I see that we are about the same height. I should add my 5'2'' to my sig. stats, eh? I always look for that when I am looking at others' goal weights, etc.