Perfect Fitness Bands

Options
I love my Perfect Pushup handles but am I the only one who thinks they should have stopped there? They now have the situp, pullup, ball, and the bands which I recently purchased and now have to take back because one of the bands broke during my very first workout using them. Do not buy these and if you have already I hope you have better luck with them than I did.

Replies

• Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of buying the perfect push up handles. I was going to get them, or a one's similar to what they use in P90X.
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of buying the perfect push up handles. I was going to get them, or a one's similar to what they use in P90X.
    I love the handles they have held up great for the past couple years, I started using them with P90x during my second round. I use them for the chest/back routine for all the pushups except the military style, I use the kind they use for those.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I love the handles they have held up great for the past couple years, I started using them with P90x during my second round. I use them for the chest/back routine for all the pushups except the military style, I use the kind they use for those.

I do the same. I think the original "Perfect Pushup" bars are great, but don't really see the point of the other "Perfect" products - other than making more money.