Want to lose 48 lb by May... anyone with same goal? :)

Options
Hi. My birthday is in May and I want to lose 48 lb by than... I got a start already but so much more to go... But I am optimistic! :) Anyone in the same boat?

3562069.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• tammydspice
    Options
    Hi

I have 40 more to go for May and a trip to Ireland!!

Best of luck to you!!
    Tammy
  • Scidoc
    Scidoc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 35-40lbs by April...but realistically, it will probably be by the end of summer :)
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    Yeah, girl! Let's do it! I'm moving to Chicago in May and have a goal of losing as much weight as I can by then. 48 lbs sounds like a nice goal! :wink:
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. 48lbs would be everything so I'm on board, but also just happy if the number on the scales keeps going down.
  • MoM2LayLa09
    Options
    I had 39 by July 4th but I have already lost 5 this week so I may get there by May ... never know! Good luck to you!!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I have 47 more pounds to go before my husband gets here in July. If I can get there sooner that will be ok to. Lets do this ladies!!!
  • RoyaDee
    RoyaDee Posts: 43
    Options
    45lb by May 1st is my goal =)

But giving myself realistically until July 1st.
  • RoyaDee
    RoyaDee Posts: 43
    Options
    double posted, my bad.
  • vcmorse
    vcmorse Posts: 18
    Options
    my bday is in may to im down! add me :)
  • tih1972
    Options
    I'm shooting for my birthday which is June 12th. 48 sounds like a great number and I'm surely going to hit it full tilt. 1400 calories a day is really hard but getting easier by the day. Keep up all the hard work my people!

-timothy
  • xxallijxx
    Options
    My birthday is also in May. I have a goal of losing 25 pounds by my birthday. It'd be nicer if it was more though!