EA Sports Active 2 resistance band help

ajbeans
ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Um, this may be a stupid question, but how am I supposed to get the handles on the resistance band? Just knot them on? They weren't attached in the box and I can't find instructions, and the trainer lady wouldn't stop talking :laugh: so I just knotted them on and went on with the workout. But the knot came loose and I'm sure I'm going to kill myself with it one of these days if I don't get it right. :blushing:

Help?

Replies

• Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    yea I tied a double knot to keep it from undoing.
  • ajbeans
    Ok. That's what I ended up doing, but it felt so... unscientific. :laugh: I was sure I had to be doing it wrong.

Do you find that the straps are rough on your hands? I'm thinking about covering them with something softer before I get a blister.
  • peggybrant
    peggybrant Posts: 144 Member
    Um, this may be a stupid question, but how am I supposed to get the handles on the resistance band? Just knot them on? They weren't attached in the box and I can't find instructions, and the trainer lady wouldn't stop talking :laugh: so I just knotted them on and went on with the workout. But the knot came loose and I'm sure I'm going to kill myself with it one of these days if I don't get it right. :blushing:

Help?
    I just knotted them but really don't use resistance bands. I use hand weights and in settings you can change the program to weights instead of resistance bands.
  • ajbeans

Help?
    I just knotted them but really don't use resistance bands. I use hand weights and in settings you can change the program to weights instead of resistance bands.

Good to know! I don't have hand weights, but I might pick some up next time I get to WalMart. I kind of doubt I'd be able to find them in this town. Not much retail to be had around here.
This discussion has been closed.