Apple Cider Vinegar

Options
My mother turned me on to Earthclinic.com and it really is an impressive collection of home remedies and therapies that you can use every day. Reading more and more about apple cider vinegar, I'm really amazed at what it can do. So I went out and bought some today and I'm curious about how many of you out there take an apple cider vinegar regimin and what dose you use.

Thanks!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I do! I use Braggs apple cider vinegar...I put 1 tablespoon into a mug and top it off with hot water and a teaspoon of honey. It tastes really good. I do this on an every other day basis.
  • Kimlarge
    Kimlarge Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I actually put vinegar on most cooked veggies - spinach, cauliflower, green beans, broccoli ... i <3 it!!!
  • karen415
    Options
    I did it beifre and did it daily it was a wake up one spoon full in the am like a shot and i was ready to go lost 26 lbs, braggs unrefined.
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I do! I use Braggs apple cider vinegar...I put 1 tablespoon into a mug and top it off with hot water and a teaspoon of honey. It tastes really good. I do this on an every other day basis.

Do you notice a difference in your overall health, complexion, energy levels, etc?
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options

Do you notice a difference in your overall health, complexion, energy levels, etc?

I wouldn't say that it's the main factor...but I'm sure it helps. I do eat as clean as possible, I'm a vegetarian, use olive oil as my moisturizer (even on my face)...but I'm sure the cider does help. I do brush my teeth afterwards though because it is so acidic...and I must eat prior to taking it our the heartburn is horrible.
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I add 1-2T of Bragg's to 16 oz. of water and guzzle it down while my breakfast is cooking.
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I do too. Omega Nutrition's unfiltered organic with the mother. Two tablespoons, sometimes with water, sometimes just like a shot glass. LOL I actually REALLY like it in water, because I find water so bland. Sometimes I use it as an astringent for my face if I get a bad breakout. I find that I don't want to eat as much as normal if I take it before a meal and it has helped to clear up a red "heat rash kinda thing" I had on my leg.
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I condition my hair with it. Works really well.

Also nice on salads.
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I swear by this stuff. I have a tsp in a glass of water in the morning and it leaves my skin peachy and helps with weight loss. If you don't like the taste just add some honey. It's so cleansing for your system. I had a health condition that i was recommended to take this for and it cleared my symptoms. It is really good stuff. Just make sure you dilute it.
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the feedback, everybody! I started drinking it this morning. Didn't taste too bad... excited about it!! :bigsmile:
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Yes, I use Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar. I love it. 2 tablespoons taken right off the spoon.

I also use it in my Dog's water bowl and they love it too!!
  • queenie110
    Options
    you can also heat some apple cider vinegar on the stove and breathe in the steam. it is great for chest congestion and allergies. stinks a little bit, but my husband and i swear by it.