Hi y'all

Options
mimzy
mimzy Posts: 135 Member
I'm new here. I started a diet a week ago and found this site yesterday. I think it will be a great help to have some online support. I quit smoking a year ago this week and now it's time to work on the weight. I'm going to become a grandmother in November and I'm really excited! I want to have tons of energy to keep up with it (we find out Friday if she's having a boy or a girl). So....here I go on my way to feeling great!

Replies

• mimzy
    Options
    I'm new here. I started a diet a week ago and found this site yesterday. I think it will be a great help to have some online support. I quit smoking a year ago this week and now it's time to work on the weight. I'm going to become a grandmother in November and I'm really excited! I want to have tons of energy to keep up with it (we find out Friday if she's having a boy or a girl). So....here I go on my way to feeling great!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will really enjoy the great tips and support on this site. :happy:
  • psuastro97
    psuastro97 Posts: 125
    Options
    welcome to the site. i stumbled upon it myself not too long ago and i already enjoy it alot. i find that i am more motivated than ever....

enjoy!!!
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello mimzy and welcome. Glad yo are here. I have found the support here nothing shy of awesome! Congratulations on your continued success to not smoke! And Congratulations to a soon to be grandmother!!!........WHOOHOO!!!! It has been one of the greatest things to have ever happened in my life! I have 4. They are, girl 5, boy 4, girl 2 and girl 1. I am certain that you will be successful on your goals with the positive attitude you bring. My best to you!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Welcome to another person who says "y'all":smile: You'll love it here. Congratulations on the the coming grandbaby. :smile:
  • mimzy
    Options
    Thanks. I've heard the same from so many people! I'm really excited to see what everyone is talking about when they say that its' the greatest thing ever! I don't like saying that I'm going to be a granny or a grandma though..That's where the name "mimzy" came from. I want to be a "mimzy" instead! :smile: