30 Day Slim Down Challenge .. mixed up

Options
Hey there... So I am going to do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Slim Down... but a little mixed up.. anyone wanna join? I will be starting on Monday . You can check out my blog for the run down and the days to do which exercise.

http://www.myroadtofitandfabulous.blogspot.com

Let me know if your in .. and we can motivate each other.. and give progress reports : )

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    darn, I'm starting this in 2 weeks. I'm in my last 5 days of the shred currently.
  • lilmisslanna
    lilmisslanna Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    well after posting this I realized.. that not everyone may have all the DVD's and if they wanted to join they may need a few to purchase them... hmmm.

ok... wanna start in 2 weeks... give peeps time to get ready??? I think it would be fun!!
  • courtneykrueger
    Options
    I totally want to do this!! Maybe I can talk my hubby onto letting me buy these (since I don't have any of the DVD's) Looks like a kickass routine though!! I'd be interested to do it with other people!! ...might join in.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Some of us here on MFP did a January challenge with JM's videos. I have all the ones you listed except for 6 Week Six-Pack and the BL videos, although I have BL Cardio Max. I can start tomorrow, or in 2 weeks, either way, I'll be working with Jillian! :happy:
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Would definitely love to be a part of this if I can manage to find the DVDs somewhere cheap. :)
    Will keep my eye out.
  • nmpresto
    nmpresto Posts: 157
    Options
    I need to buy the dvds but can't really afford to get them all right now...I think im going to save this and do it after I have them all! I love your blog by the way!
  • lilmisslanna
    Options
    I was just at Wal Mart Yesterday and they have all the Jillian and BL DVD's for $9.00 I need to go and buy the Last Chance one since I have been doing it On Demand this past week... : )

Fun... Okay... Im thinking let's start the routine in 2 weeks... also... since a lot of people dont have all the DVD's just yet... you guys could maybe do the original slimdown with the first 3 DVD's listed and those that have the other DVD's can follow that plan. I will update my blog with the original plan...

Stay tuned

Ok.. updated my blog with the original plan as well : )
  • lilmisslanna
    Options
    So how would Monday Feb 7th work for everyone??
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I was just at Wal Mart Yesterday and they have all the Jillian and BL DVD's for $9.00 I need to go and buy the Last Chance one since I have been doing it On Demand this past week... : )

I can definitely do the 7th and will be heading to Walmart to buy the DVD's in the near future. Thanks for updating your blog with the original workout plan also!
  • lilmisslanna
    Options

I can definitely do the 7th and will be heading to Walmart to buy the DVD's in the near future. Thanks for updating your blog with the original workout plan also!

Very cool.. hopefully we can get some more people to join.. it will be cool to see everyone's progress...
  • lilmisslanna
    Options
    bump...
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I did not know Jillian had a 30 day slim plan. Sounds Interesting.
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    I didnt know either , I am off to look it up, I have 28 more of the shred, So I am out... but I am going to look it up!!