Stay at home Mommy trying to get Sexy Back!

cwilson715
cwilson715 Posts: 130
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hey Ya'll

I am a new mommy of one beautiful little girl. She is a little over 10 months and the past year we'll 2 years have been crazy. I got married to my high school sweetheart July 06, we bought a house I worked and hour and a half away from the house, Got pregnant, then I got sick towards the end of my pregancy gaining 60 lbs already being 30 lbs over weight. I did lose 30 lbs after having my daughter. But my sister and her family moved in with us while her husband was deployed and now everyone is gone. So I am not focusing on getting sexy back. My husbands birthday is in october. And I have 61.6 pounds to go it alot to lose but I have a little help and I am exercising 80 mintues today. Trying to do a biggest loser kinda thing. :happy: I am off to a good start. I started monday and I am down 3 lbs already. I know it probably water weight but I feel as if I am in the right direction.

Replies

• cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Hey Ya'll

I am a new mommy of one beautiful little girl. She is a little over 10 months and the past year we'll 2 years have been crazy. I got married to my high school sweetheart July 06, we bought a house I worked and hour and a half away from the house, Got pregnant, then I got sick towards the end of my pregancy gaining 60 lbs already being 30 lbs over weight. I did lose 30 lbs after having my daughter. But my sister and her family moved in with us while her husband was deployed and now everyone is gone. So I am not focusing on getting sexy back. My husbands birthday is in october. And I have 61.6 pounds to go it alot to lose but I have a little help and I am exercising 80 mintues today. Trying to do a biggest loser kinda thing. :happy: I am off to a good start. I started monday and I am down 3 lbs already. I know it probably water weight but I feel as if I am in the right direction.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Wtg for that 3 lbs! This site is amazing, and it will help you get to your goal. So many ppl have used this site to lose loads of weight..including myself..lol 52lbs woohoo! Anyways, you can do it, and Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
    Lauren
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Hi, I am Audumn and I am also a mom trying to get my sexy back lol...Just like Lauren said this place is amazing. I am so happy that I have been able to maintain this lifestyle for 3 and a half months. It's been the longest that I have stuck to this. There are alot of people here with good information and GREAT personalities. We will keep you motivated. If you have any questions just ask!:drinker:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Your off to a great start:drinker: You'll get tons of help and motivation on this site, You've come to the right place:happy:

Welcome:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Hello and welcome. Glad that you are here at MFP. You will do just fine. I :heart: this site. I have gained many things since becoming a member ( weight not being one of them,:wink: ) So best wishes to you on your goals.
  • AngelicDevil80
    AngelicDevil80 Posts: 64 Member
    Welcome! I stay at home too! One of the things that helped me last summer lose a lot of weight was just walking and pushing the stroller. Good luck!:drinker:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Hello C and welcome :flowerforyou:

You know C... if you come to this site every day...you better be pickin out some new clothes! :tongue:

Bringin...sexy back....oh yeah!! :smokin: bods!!

Join us...we are MOMS ON A MISSION!! (Mom of 3 in the house.) :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.