HELP

Options
I WAIGH MY SELF THIS MORNING AND IT SAID 160 I WAIGH MY SELF TO NIGHT AND IT SAID 265 THATS A BIG SHOCKER I DONT WAHNT TO GIVE UP ALLREADY.:( LETS SEE WHAT IT SAYS TOMORROW MORNING.

Replies

• That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Um. What?

Was that a typo? 160 to 265? That means your scale is broken. lol!

But if you meant 160 to 165, that could be normal water weight that we all carry during the day. It should be gone by morning.
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    The scale will always be more at nights, its all the food you ate. They recommend you just weight yourself in the morning. But you stated it was 105lb difference, I dont think that is possible.
  • fitmamaoftwins
    Options
    weigh yourself once in the morning once a week.. anymore than that you're just gonna drive yourself crazy!
  • malissaperkins
    Options
    I agree with previous post, my scale always says I am heavier at night....every single day. Try not to weigh yourself at night if you get discouraged! :)
  • mark139
    Options
    Melle I would not weight myself that much... stick with your program, do the work, and weigh yourself maybe once a week at the most... but better once every two weeks. Weight fluctuates so much it's not easy to gage progress within one day. Best of luck.
  • melle27
    melle27 Posts: 23
    Options
    SORRY 165 LOL