Options
I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Stacey Cantrell. I am a very out-of-shape working woman that is 34 years old with three children ages 15, 12, and 6--all girls.

I have no will-power when it comes to food. That is why I joined Myfitnesspal, hoping this will help control the way I eat and hopefully this will make a drastic change in my life, where I can feel better about myself.

This is the third day. Wish me luck!

Replies

• sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Stacey Cantrell. I am a very out-of-shape working woman that is 34 years old with three children ages 15, 12, and 6--all girls.

I have no will-power when it comes to food. That is why I joined Myfitnesspal, hoping this will help control the way I eat and hopefully this will make a drastic change in my life, where I can feel better about myself.

This is the third day. Wish me luck!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I found this site to be amazing in helping me control my food, but be careful....it's addicting it's actually fun! Make sure your eating your exercise calories that is always my favorite and keeps me motivated and willing to kick my butt lol... Let us know how your doing and I hope you find this site as welcoming and helpful as I have.

:flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This is a great site, it'll do wonders for you:happy:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and Welcome sassycat. Glad to see you are here. I used to be a muncher...an all day long, junk food muncher! I have since changed that baaaaaaad habit, as well as others. Some I am still working on. Finding this site for myself has been a factor in making one of the most important life style changes in my life. You can do it to. Best of wishes to you on your goals.
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    Thank you. I tried so many different things to lose weight--(variety over-the-counter pills, etc). I don't have much motivation--time I get off of work and do the mother/wife thing--I am beat to do anything for me. I am hoping this will motivate me enough to at least go down a pant size and get some energy, where I can enjoy life again. It is so hard to eat healthy while having to cook for four other people.
    Thank you for your support.
  • heatherbraaten
    Options
    :happy: Hi my names Heather. I have two beautiful children ages 9 and 4 boy and a girl. Im 27 and have some weight to lose but everytime I think im ready to diet, those brownies keep calling my name..Lol. If I can get to 115 I would be happy. Some might think thats too small but Im only 5'2 so im a shorty..Well good luck to all!!!

Heather B

Florence az