P90X Ab Ripper

sixpackgoal
sixpackgoal Posts: 146
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
What school of thought are you...I hate it but I love it or I just hate it? I am just starting to be able to finish all the reps in this workout. I am starting to feel my core tighten up and become more solid. Less loose change in the cage. Tony's workout is so much better than mindless crunches and sit ups. I know there are some detractors as this workout also hits the hip flexors. I'm ok with that as it helps my running muscles at the same time. What's your opinion on the workout? Feel free to friend me as I really need help to push me to do this three times a week in addition to the regular P90X workouts.

Replies

• CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Yep, I hate it, but I love it. I hate it when the music starts, but in the morning when my abs are at their best I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I'm also a fan of it working my hip flexors for running. So important. I'm in the third phase of my first round and I'm working on getting that last little bit of baby fat off of my belly. When I flex I can feel every single ab muscle and I know it's because of ab ripper, (yoga X gets some credit too!).
This discussion has been closed.