Need a weight loss buddy..Please

Options
I am Danyelle and I am new to this website. I am here to try to get the old me back again. I have gained 25 pounds over the last 2 years and I am not enjoying it.

This weightloss is runing me, I am loosing my selfesteem and I am not comfortable with myself at all...THIS IS NOT ME.

I need someome that is looking to make a new friend and also motivate me, share tips and recipes with me. I am very good at helping others and giving advice but when it comes to me taking my ow advice that is a different story.

Replies

• bameyers
    Options
    hey :) how old are you?
  • Lstrode
    Lstrode Posts: 51
    Options
    Hello ! This Site is awesome, I hope it helps you. I am on my 2nd week and have lost 5 lbs already! Lots of good info here and friendly people. feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose 40 more lbs!
  • vabheegaard
    Options
    Welcome! You will love the site. Have fun losing wait and make friends while doing it.
  • sonpet
    sonpet Posts: 16
    Options
    Ahh another great advice giver........I smiled as I read your post as I am the same way! I seem to be the one everyone comes to for advice for everything from relationships & health to weight loss....lol so sad that I steadily arm myself with all the info required to help everyone but not smart enough to take my own advice.
    :blushing:
  • SarahRabideau
    Options
    I am here for you!!! :flowerforyou: