ALL of the Photoshops So far!

Options

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    thanks all!!

lil mandy, do you have any pictures that are not on fitness pal? the pics on here are hard to work with unless they are waaay up close of your face. other than that they are too small...if you have a myspace or something with pics for me to chose from that makes it easier!

lemme know!
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    thanks all!!

lil mandy, do you have any pictures that are not on fitness pal? the pics on here are hard to work with unless they are waaay up close of your face. other than that they are too small...if you have a myspace or something with pics for me to chose from that makes it easier!

lemme know!

no I actually don't have any others online, sorry
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    heres the addition of our very own koozy as Courtney Cox!!

koozycox-1.jpg

WOW!!! OW! OW! IM smokin! haha! THANK YOU SO MUCH EM! YOU OS FREAKIN ROCK! :laugh: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    You rock Em!!! I can't believe the Kim Kardashian photo of Joanna... I thought it was real!!! haha!!!

Great job!!!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Hey Em... I have some pics on my MySpace page... I just added you as a friend. Sorry... I don't check it as much as I should. :blushing:

I would love to become Cameron Diaz or Kate Hudson... either one!!! I love them! :love:

You are so awesome!!! :flowerforyou: :smokin: :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin:

:heart: Kris
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Ha those pics are AWESOME .... !!!! love it!!!!
    jackie
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    You rock Em!!! I can't believe the Kim Kardashian photo of Joanna... I thought it was real!!! haha!!!

Great job!!!

that one still even blows me away! Lucky for me she has quite a few pics to choose from on her myspace, so i had the exact right angle to make that pic work. It really does look so real, even i cant believe it!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I would like a couple if you have time.....

One of Jessica Rabbit using this pic.... http://mysite.verizon.net/chris6942/MySpace/jessica_rabbit.jpg

If I were to be a cartoon I would be Jessica Rabbit :smooched:

and One of Anna Nicole Smith using one of these

http://www.ariva.de/Anna_Nicole_Smith_a91030

http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Slideshows/_production/ss_070208_annanicole/ss_070223_annanicole_tease.300w.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NBZQBZ2QL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

you do wonderful work Em:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    hey gravy :) id love to do some pics of you..I actually already have one saved to my computer of you but its pretty fuzzy..do you have any clearer pictures? I loooove jessica rabbit!
  • GravyGurl
    Options
    hey gravy :) id love to do some pics of you..I actually already have one saved to my computer of you but its pretty fuzzy..do you have any clearer pictures? I loooove jessica rabbit!
    no unfortunately I have a crappy webcam so they are all fuzzy. I don't like cameras :laugh: maybe in a year I will like them better :laugh: I would take a new one with my digital but I look all crappy from being in the hospital so I won't be looking into a camera anytime soon :blushing: I will look at myspace and see what I have there. I think they are the same ones though.

Yeah I just looked... they are the same ones and fuzzy too Maybe I should change my name to peach :laugh:
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    no unfortunately I have a crappy webcam so they are all fuzzy. I don't like cameras :laugh: maybe in a year I will like them better :laugh: I would take a new one with my digital but I look all crappy from being in the hospital so I won't be looking into a camera anytime soon :blushing: I will look at myspace and see what I have there. I think they are the same ones though.

Yeah I just looked... they are the same ones and fuzzy too Maybe I should change my name to peach :laugh:

maybe i can figure out a way to make the fuzzy ones work...ill see what i can do and let ya know! Tomorrow i should have the opportunity to do a couple!
  • GravyGurl
    Options

maybe i can figure out a way to make the fuzzy ones work...ill see what i can do and let ya know! Tomorrow i should have the opportunity to do a couple!

thanks hun... but if they don't work out it's cool thank you for trying though
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    will you do one for me????
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    i have your pic saved rogers :) stay tuned i will see what i can do!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    You are amazing...thanks for all the hard work!!! And great pics!!!
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    BUMP
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Oh I want one...Let me get you a link hang on....everything's blocked at work :sad: I'll let you know :smile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Didya do Mike yet? lol BTW em, love everything you've done, they just get better and better!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    bump :flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    i promise im going to do more soon you guys...the paper is rockin this week, so ive been makin more ads than i have been photoshoppin! Plus i have no internet at home, which SUX! Makes me want to start a thread just about how much i HATE VERIZON