Pork chop slow cooker recipes??

Options
kuechletwins
kuechletwins Posts: 88 Member
I'm looking for a good recipe for pork chops in the crock pot. We farm and have a freezer full of pork chops right now - I need something new to make with them! Preferably, in the crock pot! Thanks!

Replies

• MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    cinnamon chunky apple sauce cover them turn on low and go do whatever for the next 8 hrs. really good
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Cover them with low sodium salsa and roast them in the crock pot. Flavorful and oh so tender!
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    i do them with cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup, then fix rice with it and a veggie. Never left overs here :) I also like to fry them by spraying pan with a little pam. Not a big oil cooker

Also if you go to the grocery store they have crockpot liners I find them by sandwich bags. makes clean up EASY, lol

I use my crockpot alot
  • bennersmom
    bennersmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    DIET COKE PORK CHOPS
    4 4oz pork chops
    24 oz diet soda
    2 cups BBQ sauce
    Cook on low 6-8 hours
    255 calories (depending on your BBQ sauce of choice)
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i know its not crock pot but a quick way is just fry them in a frypan and then throw in a can of cream of mushroom soup and let it simmer of 5-10 mins then serve with rice
    im sure you could do the same thing in the crock pot tho
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    bump!
  • Wife19
    Wife19 Posts: 5
    Options
    I slice garlic and shove in the pork chop (after I have salt and peppered it)
    Then place it in the crock pot
    cover with chicken broth and a can of black beans
    put more garlic in the crock pot along with 1/2 an onion chopped

Let it cook on low all day and the meet will shredd easily and then put over rice

It's DELICIOUS:happy: :drinker: :love:
  • sweetdish
    Options
    I saw one in cooking light a few years ago and it's my go to: Orange juice with chipotle seasoning, garlic, cilantro and a little lime juice. I use Mrs.Dash's chipotle seasoning and a small can of chipotle peppers. I use 1/2 cup of O.J. and probably 1/2 bunch of cilantro. 1 clove of garlic, plus some lime zest and/or juice. I do this as a marinate and then cook down the sauce afterwards. If you do it in the slow cooker, add 1/4 cup of brown sugar too. Wonderful taste.
  • fat214
    fat214 Posts: 109
    Options
    ~Bump~
  • jbars11
    jbars11 Posts: 71
    Options
    bump
  • kelliekent
    Options
    Season them with salt and pepper. Brown the pork chops in a little olive oil. I layer them in the crock pot with chopped onion, a diced green pepper, a can or two of Hunt's fire roasted tomatoes, a couple teaspoons of garlic, and a fresh diced jalapeno, if you don't like spicy food you can use a can of mild green chiles or omit it altogether. Normally, once it cooks for that long in the crock pot it has a nice flavor but isn't overly spicy anyway. Cook on low setting for about 4 hours. I serve them with rice. Obviously I adjust ingredient quantities according the the number of pork chops. :flowerforyou:
  • kimiel
    kimiel Posts: 108
    Options
    i know its not crock pot but a quick way is just fry them in a frypan and then throw in a can of cream of mushroom soup and let it simmer of 5-10 mins then serve with rice
    im sure you could do the same thing in the crock pot tho

I do this in some Pam and I also add mushrooms with the soup! You can also put in whatever seasonings that you like! It's really easy too!