Who has the munchies at night?

Options
What do you do when you have them? Do you save calories to eat them?

Replies

• Angielynn2thin
    Options
    i seem to- but then i feel bad for eating so late.......?!
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm currently sitting here trying to decide if I want a 100 calorie bag of popcorn. I know I only want to eat it cuz I'm bored but I want it anyways... I have calories left for the day but I'm trying to convince myself I don't want to eat
  • janruffin
    janruffin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My worst habit is to start eating peanuts at night. glass of wine and peanuts...
    I am trying to limit my wine intake and NOT eat the peanuts...

I have some popped corn that I get at Whole foods... it's like a rice cake but only 15 calories... it's a good start.
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    I get them every night. Most nights I can just ignore it and go to bed. Tonight I just couldn't - it was driving me crazy - so I got a bowl of maple and brown sugar oatmeal. So much better than the truckload of carbs and/or sugar I used to eat at night!
  • tompetty
    tompetty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Tell myself if I'm that hungry I can eat a cucumber.
    ....I hardly ever take myself up on the offer. ha.

I do drink Diet Coke at night though... Usually I feel bad enough about it that I can ward off sneaking urges for Chex Mix and ice cream. Otherwise, yeah-- it's nice to have a few extra calories to eat at night. Admittedly, I've even gone and jumped rope for a while to not feel so bad about having a little something. Ha.
  • tompetty
    tompetty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Eates---- Don't do it! :D
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I leave myself calories for a snack after dinner.

Honestly, I am trying to cut back on late night snacking, or at least having something sort of healthy. It is my one weak time of day! :grumble:

I wanted to add that I work out at night, I really think that has something to do with it. My scheduled workout time is 7:30 til 8:30 or 9, depending on how I am feeling.
  • Lutiebelle
    Lutiebelle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Munchie cravings get me after dinner. I try not to eat anything after 8pm. When the cravings hit, I brush my teeth! It works.