SORRY i got reported and they deleted my last post

Options
I guess a few people or maybe not a few got offended and my last post was deleted i wont repost i dont wanna be responsible for the offended to go gulp down pizzas

Replies

• poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Ya know, this site is for people to support one another on their weight loss journey, not to attack or bash one another with snide comments such as yours about gulping down pizzas.

You're fit and confident. We get it. Being a *kitten* on here isn't what this website is all about and you will keep getting reported by those who get fed up with the nasty remarks.
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    wow that sucks getting reported...sorry dude :(
  • RippaRita54
    RippaRita54 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    see now im really curious.... What did you say to get reported................
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    see now im really curious.... What did you say to get reported................

me too, I don't think i saw the post?
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Ya know, this site is for people to support one another on their weight loss journey, not to attack or bash one another with snide comments such as yours about gulping down pizzas.

You're fit and confident. We get it. Being a *kitten* on here isn't what this website is all about and you will keep getting reported by those who get fed up with the nasty remarks.

Couldn't have said it better. Are you looking for another way to piss more people off? I suggest you try the nice approach, it tends to make you more friends =)
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    I tend to find the no-nonsense attitude motivating. [Shreddingit] made a tiny comment on my page that made me stand up straight and say "Damn, she's right! Get a hold of yourself, Lorie!" Sometimes, the truth is too much to handle. Sometimes, that same truth is what's gonna make you work harder!
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    What on earth is the point of this post? Coming on here just to say nasty/incendiary things in the hopes of getting people riled up at you is not a productive endeavor or a productive use of anyone's time. If you need attention this badly perhaps you should seek it elsewhere.
  • safetypins
    Options

cosign.
  • 305muscle
    305muscle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i actually have so many requests pending.some people like the no b.s approach but here it goes... sorry to all that i offended
  • tfranceen
    tfranceen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey muscle I get it. You were saying lets stop babying everyone and help each other get the job done. This country is having a deep recession because Americans are having trouble pushing themselves away from the economic as well as dinner table. I think we need a hardline on more things. This country was built on hard labor and ethics, not support geoups. That being said, friends are the backbone to any success in life. I am here to network with others who want to improve their health. LETS ROLL PEOPLE!!!!!

I know that was a little sappy!! :blushing:
  • 305muscle
    305muscle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I tend to find the no-nonsense attitude motivating. [Shreddingit] made a tiny comment on my page that made me stand up straight and say "Damn, she's right! Get a hold of yourself, Lorie!" Sometimes, the truth is too much to handle. Sometimes, that same truth is what's gonna make you work harder!
    thank you and thats what i tried to do.I wanna motivate you to prove me wrong
  • busub
    busub Posts: 58
    Options
    I must say, you do keep life on the boards interesting, if nothing else.
  • safetypins
    Options
    i actually have so many requests pending.some people like the no b.s approach but here it goes... sorry to all that i offended

There's a huge difference between motivating people and making them feel like **** for eating pizza.

I want pizza. I hella want pizza. And I'm as zero bs as you are because if you told me I should feel bad about eating it* I'd tell you to "go fly a kite" (as my grandma so elegantly says.)

Regardless, I'm not doubting your intentions are good but for most people, perception is reality and your intentions might not be as clear as your brashness is.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    stop trolling.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of things I'd like to note here:

- First, if you want to deliver tough love, you need to make sure to do so carefully. It's a fine line between being honest but trying to be helpful vs. being disrespectful and demotivating. If you truly are motivating people, then that's fine, but if we receive complaints because people feel you have crossed the line, then we'll ask you to dial it back.

- That having been said, if you don't like what someone wrote, it's not acceptable to call them a *kitten*. We do not allow personal insults or attacks on the site at any time, under any circumstance. Members who repeatedly attack other members can have their posting privileges suspended or can even be banned from the site, so please make sure to refrain from personal attacks at all times. If you think someone has attacked you, use the Report Post link to let us know. If you attack back, though, you will be as guilty as they are.

In general, please remember that all posts made on the message boards must be respectful of others. We won't tolerate posts which insult or attack others, even if under the guise of "tough love", and certainly not blatant counter-attacks.

Thanks in advance for everyone's cooperation. Hope you are all enjoying the site.
This discussion has been closed.